Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Dawson: On why I lost against Ward...[VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we can all agree that the weight did play a part but we should dust that aside and hope that a rematch happens at 175.

OP green k sent. Never knew Chris Byrd had a youtube channel, alot of his interviews are fun and interesting.

Comment

Ward is the truth at 168, but I see a much more competitive fight at 175. Dawson was landing some good shots but there wasn't anything on the punches. Ward started walking through him. I don't see that happening at 175 and Chad would stand up to Wards power much better.

Comment

Ward beats him at anyweight.

This kinda irritates me. Don't make excuses. You chose to fight man, let your fans make excuses. You, do not make excuses. If he beats your ass again at 175 what are you gonna do?

Comment

I personally don't want to see a rematch & it may sound harsh but the guy lost every round & was dropped multiple times & quit.

I fail to see what difference the weight would make tbh
          People will disagree but I seen the same Chad ''Condom Depot'' Dawson I've always seen. The only difference is it wasn't a 40-46+ yr old standing opposite him.

Comment

Wouldn't mind another go round between these two at 75

Comment

Working...
            X