Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    i wonder if trout has a PR guy he could really use one right now
    lol if he does, he needs to be fired immediately. Had he been able to get this story to come first Trout would have looked like a hero trying to break up fights, put out fires, and end hype trains ..only to foiled by the gbp police.

Comment

Cops were probably Cotto fans lmao

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        behave yourself trout...youre a superstar now
        A super star eating at Taco Cabana

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Cops were probably Cotto fans lmao
          in el paso? i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Smith View Post
            it's tejas bro, superstars will eat where the heart takes them

anyway i hope he can clean up his act, he did a good job at keeping his humble "son of god" image but now it's not looking good. drunken fights? come one trout.. your hands are not designated to hit regular people.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              NFL Football Star Adrian Peterson also arrested in Texas for "Public Intoxication" also

If this was true about Austin Trout....SO! He is a Boxer not a Priest, I don't give a **** what boxers do on their own time

He is still going to beat Canelo regardless lol
              Your boy Austina "Much doubt" Trout is in for a beating on the Mexican holiday.

Comment

Doesn't look like a big deal.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Smith View Post
                  Taco Cabana is a great restaurant to eat at

This happened at 4 am, I've gone to Taco Cabana after drinking at bars and sometimes there are drunks there getting there eat on

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    HERES WHAT TROUT HAD TO SAY & WHAT I THINK ACTUALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE THE STORY MATCHES UP PERFECTLY TO WHAT ALREADY KNEW.

"We were sitting at a table at Taco Cabana (7800 N. Mesa), eating our food and a fight broke out at a table next to ours," Trout said Wednesday afternoon, taking a brief break from a training session. "The police officer said I was involved and I told him I don't fight for free. It's funny. They arrested everyone who wasn't involved in the fight.

"The police officer said I was intoxicated," Trout said. "I told him I wasn't. He said he could smell it on my breath and I asked to take a breathalyzer and he said he didn't have to give me one. They just held me for the required time, I paid a booking fee ($105 bond) and I was released. It was all just a mistake."

WHERES CANELO???????????? time to fight.
                    There goes Austina "Much doubt" trout thinking he's superwoman again. Austina nobody knows who you are dude, That is no way to talk to a public official. Now go sit your ass in a jail cell.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                      Your boy Austina "Much doubt" Trout is in for a beating on the Mexican holiday.
                      Trout is not "MY BOY" and it won't be by Canelo because he is not going to fight Trout...GBP is just blowing smoke because a lot of fans been calling for that fight which I am sure they wasn't expecting to happen

they will give him an opponent with a style that is beatable I am sure like Angulo, maybe even Victor Ortiz coming off of a Jaw Injury

Comment

Working...
                      X