Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When all is said and done, do you think Wazaa was just a really good alt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingkenny
    Wazaa is the one who designed the now defunct boxing scene game room but it had to be closed cuz' it was a scheme to funnel players points into his personal accounts.
    Only a deceptive genius with an education from the criminal underworld of Holland could pull off such a scheme for 3+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      I'm not sure if you're real cuz you have "****" dripping out of every hole in your body.
      Paclan going in hard as hell today

Comment

Guy had a solid resume aswell, definately HOF material no doubt.

IMO his best win was the one against Marknblv or whatever his name is, man that was a ****ing schooling. I cant remember how it exactley happend but all i remember Mark calling out wazaa in the tdome titled something like "hey wazza im calling u out b1tch step up" () Mark eing the bad ass from vegas who beats up drug dealers and saves young women from pimps in his spare time thought the man wazza was gonna str8 up duck the thread (wazza being thought of as the sterotypical indian guy at the 7-11 "i dont want no trouble just take what you want and go" type guy) But wazza stepped up HARD!! he basicaly did a 1 post tko job on mark, Mark going in with amateurish flurries "oh your god is a peado", "your a virgin" while wazza patiantly sat back and waited for the openings like a seasoned pro and coming back with crisp, fast , powerful counters absolutely DESTROYING Mark and causing him to log the goddmamn off for about 1 or 2 weeks while the **** dies down,

Ah man it was equivelant to the beating froch put on bute last week, or something like the video below, am gonna find that thread sometime and give it a good read.

Comment

Stop ruining my thread with your stupid ass long posts that nobody reads...

Comment

he was sort of ****sexual but cool

Comment

I thought it was pretty obvious VCVC is his alt

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Stop ruining my thread with your stupid ass long posts that nobody reads...
                stfu nob, ur lucky i even bothered 2 5 star this piece of**** tread.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  That's what I thought, along with gzgz, wazaa and vcvc

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Nah, vcvc tries to be like wazaa but he ain't fit to wipe wazaas hairy smelly shit slurping ass.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      stfu nob, ur lucky i even bothered 2 5 star this piece of**** tread.....
                      You suck dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X