No announcement yet.

Where is Andre Dirrell ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Andre Dirrell ????

Where is Andre Dirrell ? He was supposed to come back in August ??

His career is probably over due to the punch from Abraham.

Comment

t

Comment

Now,i'm sure that he is really injured. How can you sit down one year without fighting ? He is not earning money to feed his family

Comment

i don't know

Comment

yea, and all the abraham nut huggers still in denial thinking he was acting.... dirty slob

Dirrell is still undefeated in my book he owned froch, and it should have been him vs ward in the championship fight to see who's O would go

Comment

i think he is fighting this month but who know i hope he comes back one of my fav fighter

Comment

There is no fight scheduled for him on boxrec. Maybe he is retired

Comment

here is a vid of him sparring 3 months ago

Comment

Weird guy, he doesnt seem to have the stomach for boxing and this was reflected in his fights with Froch and AA. against Froch he spent most of the night either running away or throwing himself to the floor, and against AA he basically quit against an opponent he was beating the brakes off, and that acting job at the end would have embarrased even the most theatrical of European footballers, even having a sneaky look at the ref before swooning. Terrible stuff and really frustrating because the guy seem to have all the physical attributes, just weak mentally I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X