Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr Vs. Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz would get his ass beat and have to start from square 1...AGAIN. Not really feelin that fight...

Comment

I would love to see that fight. Ortiz throws alot of punches, and Floyd would have plenty of opportunity to counter and land accurately on him.

Comment

Good tuneup fight this, no way victor would beat floyd but it would be a good sparring session for floyd to get back on HBO though

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
          Ortiz would get his ass beat and have to start from square 1...AGAIN. Not really feelin that fight...
          I agree.

But, surely Ortiz would jump at a chance to fight Floyd Mayweather?

Maybe he might believe he has a legit shot since Mayweather will have been out of the ring for over a year?

Just weighing the options.

Comment

Floyd won't take that fight because it won't mean anything to him. Its either Pacquiao or stay retired cuz no one is buying Ortiz vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Precisely.

It seems like a perfect match to me.
              and ortiz is a southpaw too

Comment

Floyd wins easily.

Anybody for Mike Jones vs. Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  floyd might fight ortiz imo cuz why would he be there
                  I think he was there expecting a Berto victory so he could make that fight. I doubt he would go there with the expectations of making a future fight with Ortiz, especially seeing how he was a huge underdog.

I this Ortiz is two fights away from this. Maidana rematch, then maybe the Khan-Bradley winner and let's see it happen!

Ortiz has certainly made me a fan tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Floyd won't take that fight because it won't mean anything to him. Its either Pacquiao or stay retired cuz no one is buying Ortiz vs Floyd.
                    But, Floyd isn't going to fight Manny straight off a year out the ring. If he intends on fighting Manny he will have a tune up first.

One where it's a legit fight yet not too much of a risk. Does Ortiz not fit that criteria?

Now it has been brought up, I see the fact this fight won't be a huge seller atleast on paper, which I doubt Floyd will be keen on. Which may be a roadblock for this possible match-up.

Comment

Victor Ortiz should face who next, say it isn't Mayweather, then who?

Comment

Working...
                      X