Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green vs. Andre Ward: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
    there is something about ward i dont like, cant put my finger but i dont like him, he seems fake with the whole soldier of god stuff...gimme a break

green on the other hand seems real to me and not some made up phony. and his power punching big mouth style is something ive always been a fan of. lets see if he can finally put his money where his mouth is and get a big win.
    I tend to agree. S.O.G.? A boxer? There is a lot of arrogance behind that.

Comment

lol @ the euro's voting for Green.

Allen sure has a lot of fans all of a sudden

Comment

Green, and the only reason is it would mean everyone has 1 loss and 1 win going into the last fight. It'll make it very interesting!

Comment

War WARD!!!!

50k.. on ward..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            LOL @ Ward being a dirty fighter. No, Kessler's just soft.
            Yeah. Kessler was soft around the eyes. Imagine his face completely falling apart as a consequence of Ward repeatedly slamming his skull into Kessler's face. Yeah. That face looked soft.

I wanna see Ward winning in style without the rough stuff and a biased referee.

Mind you. This is not saying that Kessler would have won that night without the flying headbutts and a hometown ref.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              lol @ the euro's voting for Green.

Allen sure has a lot of fans all of a sudden
              I don't know much about Green other than some highlights and segments on fightnight 360. On fightnight 360 he comes around as a real cool guy, but I think they all do in their own way.

So I'm not really rooting for Green but as I said rather for the opponent of Butthead.

Comment

I've been a fan of Green for a number of years now and think he has the talent to be a top fighter. This is his chance to prove it...
                ________
                M21
                Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Allan Green.

It's about time he got rewarded with a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I don't know much about Green other than some highlights and segments on fightnight 360. On fightnight 360 he comes around as a real cool guy, but I think they all do in their own way.

So I'm not really rooting for Green but as I said rather for the opponent of Butthead.
                    the sooner you admit you're just mad ward whooped kessler the easier it will be to accept the fact that ward is the best at SMW.

Comment

green is one-dimensional, he's gonna take a brutaly boring UD loss

Comment

Working...
                      X