No announcement yet.

Takes 5 Supreme Court Members to outlaw guns. 4 are in favor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

you'll see hundreds if not thousands of waco and ruby ridge.

Comment

It would funny for them to even ATTEMPT to enforce such a thing. ****, it would be funny to see them try. You think the tea party folk's run deep? Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiit......

Comment

There would be mass ****in chaos if they tried to take guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            It would funny for them to even ATTEMPT to enforce such a thing. ****, it would be funny to see them try. You think the tea party folk's run deep? Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiit......
            Theres a few things here you don't **** with when it comes to another man.

His kids, his woman, his ride and his guns.

Comment

there are about 80 million gun owners and almost 300 million guns in america.

good luck enforcing a gun ban.

Comment

To some, people that defend that right makes you some kind of right wing nut extremist. Sorry, but it isn't my fault your hippie assed parental unit's decided not to take you to the gun range. I might be a liberal commie bastard on something's, but this isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  To some, people that defend that right makes you some kind of right wing nut extremist. Sorry, but it isn't my fault your hippie assed parental unit's decided not to take you to the gun range. I might be a liberal commie bastard on something's, but this isn't one of them.
                  buy your ammo now , pea.

it'll be $100 bucks a pop when the new ammo laws in california go into effect.

Comment

Only the military, police and government should have guns.

Ordinary citizens should be disarmed for the safety of the collective.

Comment

Originally posted by Red October View Post
                      buy your ammo now , pea.

it'll be $100 bucks a pop when the new ammo laws in california go into effect.
                      Tua, unless zombies start popping up, I'm good. I got a buddy with a pretty good set of reloading tool's. But I hear you. 9mm's are going to go for .500 S&W 400+ grain prices.

Comment

Working...
                      X