Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of you are insecure about your Size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I would hope you would know me well enough to know that these aren't my personal thoughts. I find the way that interracial **** is presented is making a certain stereotype based on a reversal of what is seen as the traditional or "natural" order of things in which the white man is dominant over the black man. It's seen as the black man getting his revenge on the dominance of the white man in the only way he is capable of: by dominating the white man's woman.

I don't think that race means much anyway. Racial differences are insignificant on a molecular level and there is as much genetic diversity within one particular "race" as there is between them. Interracial **** is not intended to break down barriers but to reinforce them.

It's because, as I articulate above, it typically takes the form of a revenge scenario, where the black man gets back at his "white masters" by dominating their women, the clear implication being that he is too dumb or lazy to do it on the basis of hard work or acumen.

Again I don't personally think that black people are any more or less lazy and stupid than any other "race" but the people whom interracial **** is meant to appeal to are viewing it with this stereotype in mind.
    I think you read into it too much. It's not a revenge thing as much as it is a black dude banging out some white coochie.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I think you read into it too much. It's not a revenge thing as much as it is a black dude banging out some white coochie.
      The video itself is typically without complicated undercurrent, but the captions and titles around the videos seem to suggest a deeper and more sinister tone.

Comment

i would never want to be THAT HUGE..no way..u dont NEED that to please a girl..thrusting all the way in girls ***** is a feeling of heaven..when u hear u literally pound them..and having a girl deepthroat your **** down to the base is the best feeling in the world..i got good size, guys who are packing THAT much dont know the feeling of what i just described..again dont u need so damn much to please girls man ive seen my results and my results speak for its self...

Comment

I would hope you would know me well enough to know that these aren't my personal thoughts. I find the way that interracial **** is presented is making a certain stereotype based on a reversal of what is seen as the traditional or "natural" order of things in which the white man is dominant over the black man. It's seen as the black man getting his revenge on the dominance of the white man in the only way he is capable of: by dominating the white man's woman.

I don't think that race means much anyway. Racial differences are insignificant on a molecular level and there is as much genetic diversity within one particular "race" as there is between them. Interracial **** is not intended to break down barriers but to reinforce them.

It's because, as I articulate above, it typically takes the form of a revenge scenario, where the black man gets back at his "white masters" by dominating their women, the clear implication being that he is too dumb or lazy to do it on the basis of hard work or acumen.

Again I don't personally think that black people are any more or less lazy and stupid than any other "race" but the people whom interracial **** is meant to appeal to are viewing it with this stereotype in mind.
          **** is generally, not just with black and white males, probably the most stereotypical buisness around. If you ever watch **** that tries to have a story in it, it's always the typical ''nerd with glasses and geeky outfit'' typical ''dumb horney blonde'' typical ''big black male'' that's why I hate when **** tries to have a story. Don't even get me started on the bad acting

Comment

I'm quite happy with mine really

Comment

I laugh at how small the black cocks are. Mine is bloody huge

Comment

Piggy is on the money here IMO. **** is basically a caricature of a certain scenario we might imagine. Someone might watch a particular genre of **** because it is visually exciting to them. But certain genres of ****, such as interracial ****, play on the psychological aspect of things. If it were just **** for the sake of ****, then movies would be very random, with all different types of people. But it's not. There's a conscious decision made about projecting the movie in a certain way, much the same way as an evil villian in a movie would be thought out.

It is not very deep at all. Just primitive. It's not anything to be offended about.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if the majority of people who watch interracial **** are actually white dudes who get off on cuckold scenarios.

Comment

When i watch those dudes, i'm like "hey nice try, almost as big as mine." lol

Comment

Interracial **** in inherently racist as it calls upon the stereotype of black people as animalistic savages making them powerful physically yet intellectually incapable. It plays upon a sort of primal fear that's assumed that the "civilised" white man has of the "primitive" black.

It's so laughably stereotypical it could be a 1930s Disney cartoon.
                      typical liberal... belittling black people and making them think they need you to stick up for them...

very patronizing

Comment

Working...
                      X