Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont it suck when you run outta milk and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's even worse when you pure the cereal in a bowl, go to the fridge to get the milk and there's none left.

God, my blood starts to boil like something rotten!

Comment

wtf water in milk?

Anyways what a coincidence i just finished a bowl of frosted flakes

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        It's even worse when you pure the cereal in a bowl, go to the fridge to get the milk and there's none left.

That happened to me before. I had to use orange juice. Tasted terrible.

Comment

well you can always just put the cereal back in the box, i was all happy skippin along with my cereal in my bowl, pulled out the milk bottle poured into the bowl and soon realised there was'nt enough milk to fill the bowl halfway..

Comment

Originally posted by Cax. View Post
            well you can always just put the cereal back in the box, i was all happy skippin along with my cereal in my bowl, pulled out the milk bottle poured into the bowl and soon realised there was'nt enough milk to fill the bowl halfway..
            Pouring cereal back into the box is an art i haven't mastered yet. I don't think i ever will personally.

****'s hard!

Comment

when i was a kid i just used to eat cereal outta the box, lucky charms, fruit loops and ****

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                That happened to me before. I had to use orange juice. Tasted terrible.
                im eating it with some mi-wadi or whtever the **** it's called, and it aint half bad

Comment

man go to the store and get some milk. aint proper with no milk

Comment

Pouring cereal back into the box is an art i haven't mastered yet. I don't think i ever will personally.

****'s hard!
                    u should squeeze some milk out of those giant tittays in your avatar

Comment

****'s hard!
                      Tell me about it. Preach Chunk Preach! I end up spilling that **** everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X