Mosley vs Mayweather Glove size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probs 8oz, even for both fighters

Comment

it will be 10oz...its floyd. but if he wants 10 he should wear 10 if shane wants 8 let him wear 8.

i heard this was the case with pbf/zab...and no not just cause the color.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
        Anyone know what glove size are they using? From what it looks like being Floyd calling all shots this gonna be a 10oz gloves.
        Well if thats the case, heres proof of Fraud at its best to make sure an aggressive fighter wont be hitting him hard enough if he gets some lucky shots.
        10oz Gloves = more chance of 12 rounds running and pot shotting for UD...zzz

Remember you heard it here first folks!
        dumbest thread ever to try to discredit a fighter...
        Floyd had to wear 10 oz gloves with DLH..and DLH got to pick them out..
        Floyd agreed to Pac wearing his 8 oz punchers gloves..(who the STANS consider to be a stronger puncher than Mosley)...
        10 oz/8 oz..as long as they are wearing the same size gloves, it makes it an even level playing field..lmao..you people are reaching

Comment

In nevada i think you have to wear 10 oz gloves for 147 and up unless its stipulated in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
            In nevada i think you have to wear 10 oz gloves for 147 and up unless its stipulated in the contract.
            exactly. they only use 8oz if both fighters agree on it, pac asked and floyd went along with it. u dont hear nobody bitching about floyd playing to pacs tune or pac asking for things that arent regulation..

these ppl just look for anything to bash floyd, and i mean ANYTHING. alot of times ppl get accused of being haters when they just give their opinion on a fighter. this right here is real hating.

the funny thing is none of these ppl ever laced up gloves themselfs so they dont even know what the diffrence between 8oz and 10oz gloves really is.

Comment

just let shane get his 8 ounce gloves and not forced to wear 10 +

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                Anyone know what glove size are they using? From what it looks like being Floyd calling all shots this gonna be a 10oz gloves.
                Well if thats the case, heres proof of Fraud at its best to make sure an aggressive fighter wont be hitting him hard enough if he gets some lucky shots.
                10oz Gloves = more chance of 12 rounds running and pot shotting for UD...zzz

Remember you heard it here first folks!
                LOL at u *******s

Comment

I think they will either be 8 or they can choose there own side but if there 10 then so what. Floyd is a ***** for that or has an unfair advantage? Well how come its not unfair if the power puncher gets 8? That dont make sense. This is a fight and all of them have different rules and advantages but the best guys know how to get the win no matter what. If its 10 and Mosley loses then he dont have no ***** ass excuse no matter what anyone says. ****, Shane has had a million fights at 154 with 10oz gloves where he stopped cats way bigger than Floyd. That **** dont carry no weight with me so find another excuse

Comment

Working...
                  X