Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your reason you want Cotto to beat Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
    Me?
    I want to see Cotto french kiss his father again on national TV.

I have followed Cotto's career for a while and think he is a deserving guy and maybe if he wins we get to see him against Mayweather(OK probably not) but if Pac wins I like him too. Good guy who will make a few more great fights especially against FLoy and Marquez. Both guys are warriors and deserve lots of respect, not all the flack they have been catching on the boards. As usual money ruins everything.

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
      Freddie Roach and Pacquiao's handlers. They are making me like Manny less and less. Manny is a real good guy and likeable, but Roach's trash talking and all the behind the scenes BS that his people are pushing for are getting real annoying. I hope Cotto wins so Roach and all those people can get back to Earth and realize that Pacman is just like any other boxer and is not an unbeatable boxing god that should get whatever he pleases.
      Agree 100% also my 2 fav fighters are cotto and jmm. That say's it all

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
        Me?
        I want to see Cotto french kiss his father again on national TV.
        I swear this is the gayest thing I have read on boxingscene..... :gay:No one wants to read about your ****sexual fantasies..... :gay: No jodimos con este maricon partiendose aqui.:gay:

Comment

I want Pac to lose for trying to get Cotto weight drained for the fight. Fighting at a catchweight then demanding Cotto then puts his belt on the line.

Comment

i just want to see a hella fight, with the whole world tuned in to see how great boxing really can be!

Comment

cause im tired of listening to roach run his mouth all day.. getitng annoying... the catchweight and ridiculous bull**** diamond belt.. how do you make a belt for a specific fighter is beyond me.. lmao..

Comment

Working...
              X