Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Promoter: Adonis Stevenson Has Run Cold, Fight a No-Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Anyone still cares who Adonis fights next?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        That was in Canada. We are talking about a fight that is most likely to happen in the US not Canada. You really think Stevenson is the A side in the US? Nobody knows who that mother****er is in the US.

Are YOU that dumb?

Joe Smith ducked?

Yea. You really are that dumb. I mean, the fact that you defend Stevenson to no end says it all.
        now u change the goal post after i give u facts that u didnt think were real...DONT ASK FOR MORE FACTS FROM ME MF!

joshua is not known in the states big but he will be the A side to wilder...so your point is not valid..smith is a nobody!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          now u change the goal post after i give u facts that u didnt think were real...DONT ASK FOR MORE FACTS FROM ME MF!

joshua is not known in the states big but he will be the A side to wilder...so your point is not valid..smith is a nobody!
          Ummm what? You have lost your argument so now you dont even know wtf to talk about anymore. Where the **** did you even get that Joshua will be the A side vs Wilder? I didn't know that fight was in the works. STFU dude. -_-"

I didn't move any goalposts. This is about a fight in the US not in Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            JOE IS AN OPPONENT...do u see hbo reaching out asking him to headline vs some bump in the road?? no...do u see showtime beggin him to fight on their network? NO...HENCE HE IS NOT A HOT NAME...ppl saw him beat an old man who had just got beat i his last fight and was a year and a half lay off...if u picked that fight wrong stop watchin boxing jack
            He was a big name in new york but lately hes been getting national attention especially after he knocked b hop through the ropes. I picked joe smith but honestly i thought b hop would have held on to the final bell. Nobody thought he would have done that to him and i believe many had favored b hop pre fight. Either way this guy is a star and a serious top contender at 175. He should fight stevenson and the winner of that fight should fight the winner of ward kovalev 2. Thats if ward doesnt duck like it looks like hes apparantly doing. Cant say im really surprised

Comment

• Adonis on that Haymon plan.

Anyone who has any chance of beating him, he won't fight.

Comment

• Sorry for the late reply been on Vacay

Originally posted by //// View Post
                They all seem to have the exact same story where stevenson postures for a fight, goes missing in action within days of negotiations starting then resurfaces to "call them out" after they sign a contract/obligation vs someone else.

I highly doubt these guys held some secret meeting where they all recognized stevenson as the #1 threat and made a pact to portray him as a ******ed clown.
                stevenson has now blatantly ducked: let's run down the list with a asterisk shall we.

Kovalev* asked HBO for a little more money, which Duva even said was understandable, then when Kovalev was his Mando pushed to fight him only for Krusher to back off. 50/50 being nice

Hopkins* he wanted Hopkins but Duva got her Panties in a bunch and made Golden Boy give up Hopkins to satisfy the lawsuit 100% not his fault.

Ward* I like Ward a lot but Stevenson has been calling him out for 5 years and Ward's been stalking on that. not Stevensons fault

Pascal* Pascal wanted 50/50 Stevenson wanted 70/30... 50/50

Smith* Caught Fonfara who vastly overlooked him it happens( I give him credit no doubt but Fonfara gets him in the rematch) and beat a 50+ year old man who had a 2 year layoff who some say was mounting a come back and now people think he's top 3 in the division.... plz

who else?

40 y/o and( Dawson, Bellew, Fonfara, Cloud but no good wins right)

it's all good though i understand why some of you defend his poor boxing career because he's such a great person outside of the ring (prison for underage sex trafficking.... and now you see why it's so easy too hate him no matter the situation he's always wrong ,couple that with Haymon[ who's hated because of floyd] and you have a Villain, it's justified but don't heap unnecessary scrutiny on him.)

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                you must be blind. you don't see the pattern? the guys who were in talks to fight him and the scenario is always chickenson backing out of the fight. kovalev hopkins and pascal all had no trouble fighting each. stevenson is a B1TCH plain and simple.
                I answered all those above
                Last edited by Gentblue; 02-20-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  Sorry for the late reply been on Vacay

stevenson has now blatantly ducked: let's run down the list with a asterisk shall we.

Kovalev* asked HBO for a little more money, which Duva even said was understandable, then when Kovalev was his Mando pushed to fight him only for Krusher to back off. 50/50 being nice

Hopkins* he wanted Hopkins but Duva got her Panties in a bunch and made Golden Boy give up Hopkins to satisfy the lawsuit 100% not his fault.

Ward* I like Ward a lot but Stevenson has been calling him out for 5 years and Ward's been stalking on that. not Stevensons fault

Pascal* Pascal wanted 50/50 Stevenson wanted 70/30... 50/50

Smith* Caught Fonfara who vastly overlooked him it happens( I give him credit no doubt but Fonfara gets him in the rematch) and beat a 50+ year old man who had a 2 year layoff who some say was mounting a come back and now people think he's top 3 in the division.... plz

who else?

40 y/o and( Dawson, Bellew, Fonfara, Cloud but no good wins right)

it's all good though i understand why some of you defend his poor boxing career because he's such a great person outside of the ring (prison for underage sex trafficking.... and now you see why it's so easy too hate him no matter the situation he's always wrong ,couple that with Haymon[ who's hated because of floyd] and you have a Villain, it's justified but don't heap unnecessary scrutiny on him.)

I answered all those above
                  Exactly... But don't count on the naysayers here to get anything out of that... They are mesmerized by Alternative Facts ... They also believe that the earth is flat, that Darwin was a fool and that Trump will make an amazing, truly amazing President ..

Comment

• As Jean Pascal would say, MAN UP!

You can't hold on to that belt forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X