Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't bother with the lounge much, but is this the basic timeline of events?

2009-late 2016, Addix sees hidden conspiracies everywhere, cries about alt-right, complains the mods are out to get him. Then stops posting. Then Sunspace starts posting, sees hidden conspiracies everywhere, cries about alt-right, complains the mods are out to get him. Then stops posting. The next day Addix starts posting again?

Comment

God this site has gone to ****.

Comment

We don't need any more politics threads, the election is over, we won.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I don't bother with the lounge much, but is this the basic timeline of events?

2009-late 2016, Addix sees hidden conspiracies everywhere, cries about alt-right, complains the mods are out to get him. Then stops posting. Then Sunspace starts posting, sees hidden conspiracies everywhere, cries about alt-right, complains the mods are out to get him. Then stops posting. The next day Addix starts posting again?
          I was banned you dirty little hamster.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Well, whoopty doo

Dude, what in the world is the matter with you? "Ive been banned 20x times and never cried about it" Yet here you are crying for another man and citing the 20x times you've been banned?

Stop trying to identify with me like being banned so many times is tough. That tells me you obviously have a learning disability or other serious issues. It definitely don't equate to accountability.

"Put him on ignore or stay out of his threads" didn't I say that earlier you daft cvnt?

You really are thick aren't you? Stop sucking dudes d*ck so hard. It's pathetic. You asked a question, got your answer, so why not keep it moving like a real man would? IIRC, you made this thread and now your making a big deal about it cause you don't like the answer. That's b*tch **** 101 right there.

It's this type of **** as to why he won't come back.

****in stooped Lib-Cuck son of a b*tch sunspacer.

I'm sorry I even tried to give you an answer to something that isn't even none of your business. Weirdo!
            Trying to identify with you?

****** your in my thread trying to make some insecure ass excuses for the fck up of mods around here.

Ain't no one trying to identify with you ****** ass mods who use alt accounts on a fcking boxing website.

And no is sweating sunspace. I ask a simple fcking question and none of you mods Can give a straight up answer.

All of a sudden you show up back to the lounge after months of no one seeing you here, all of a sudden all these guidelines matter, that didn't matter before.

Something obviously changed here, and thats what I asked. And I already told you, if you don't want to to give me straight answers get the fck out my thread.

Lmao at what happens on this site being none of my business, and you wonder why this websites #s are plummeting.

Clown ass mods running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Trying to identify with you?

****** your in my thread trying to make some insecure ass excuses for the fck up of mods around here.

Ain't no one trying to identify with you ****** ass mods who use alt accounts on a fcking boxing website.

And no is sweating sunspace. I ask a simple fcking question and none of you mods Can give a straight up answer.

All of a sudden you show up back to the lounge after months of no one seeing you here, all of a sudden all these guidelines matter, that didn't matter before.

Something obviously changed here, and thats what I asked. And I already told you, if you don't want to to give me straight answers get the fck out my thread.

Lmao at what happens on this site being none of my business, and you wonder why this websites #s are plummeting.

Clown ass mods running the show.
              I don't think you understand how stupid you sound. You asked a question aimed at the mods, I answered. It's obvious you don't like the answer so you get all emotional like a female.

Now you make up bogus claims to try and back your story without proof. That's called slander buddy.

Your psychotic...You need meds...You need friends...You need accountability...you need a social life...you need help!

In the words of the great rap group outkast;

"You need to get up, get out and get something. Don't let the days of your life pass you by"
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 02-07-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

It is funny. I have been here for 9 years. Not once have I had run-ins with Mods. I can co-exist.

How came so many here can't? Why do so many try and try to push boundaries over and over again? What is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  It is funny. I have been here for 9 years. Not once have I had run-ins with Mods. I can co-exist.

How came so many here can't? Why do so many try and try to push boundaries over and over again? What is the point?
                  Have I not been more than fair with this guy? Ive been playing along with his little game hoping he'd just give it a rest. I guess you can't try to be understanding and fair to a guy like this because no matter what answer you give him he's gonna find a way to make it a conspiracy. It's madness.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Have I not been more than fair with this guy? Ive been playing along with his little game hoping he'd just give it a rest. I guess you can't try to be understanding and fair to a guy like this because no matter what answer you give him he's gonna find a way to make it a conspiracy. It's madness.

The questions that they need to ask themselves is: "What do I want?" . "What is my idea of a boxingscene utopia?"

I simply do not get them at all. If you dislike a place online, you leave. What is the point of hanging around if you hate it here so much. They remind me of all those protesters and marchers out there disrupting things. They all want change, but they have no ****ing idea what they want changed.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      The questions that they need to ask themselves is: "What do I want?" . "What is my idea of a boxingscene utopia?"

I simply do not get them at all. If you dislike a place online, you leave. What is the point of hanging around if you hate it here so much. They remind me of all those protesters and marchers out there disrupting things. They all want change, but they have no ****ing idea what they want changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X