No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Cotto Legacy Fight Means More Than Pacquiao Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    He literally showed all signs of steroid use in that fight. Look at his weigh-ins
    From his past fights and then go look at that one. His traps,muscles, everything was huge and he had acne all over his body like he was a teenager going through puberty. Plus coincidentally for his training camp he got with a guy that has allready admitted in court that he supplied PEDS to his athletes.

Also in all three of his fights he was never able to drop manny yes he buzz ed him here and there and landed flush shots in past fights But in the fourth fight he had all this power to drop and knock him out later on as he aged.

Also like I said earlier Bradley called him out and said he wanted extra testing for there fight and Marquez threatened to cancel the fight. If you are a clean fighter wouldn't you want more testing for your protection.

The signs are so obvious that I can't understand why people even think that he did not do it.
    Well I'm gonna call you a hypocrite. Isn't that what Mayweather asked of Manny Pacquiao 7 years ago when they were first discussing a fight together?? Mayweather asked Manny Pacquiao for random testing and Manny Pacquiaov refused, that's why the fight never got made. You remember that??
    So if your gonna accuse Marquez of cheating in the 4th fight then I guess it's safe to assume that Manny Pacquiao was on steroids when he was knocking out cotto, de la hoya, Hatton, and Margarito.
    Don't you agree??????

Comment

Ducking Manny again.

1 lucky punch changed history but the series is still 2-1-1 Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Well I'm gonna call you a hypocrite. Isn't that what Mayweather asked of Manny Pacquiao 7 years ago when they were first discussing a fight together?? Mayweather asked Manny Pacquiao for random testing and Manny Pacquiaov refused, that's why the fight never got made. You remember that??
        So if your gonna accuse Marquez of cheating in the 4th fight then I guess it's safe to assume that Manny Pacquiao was on steroids when he was knocking out cotto, de la hoya, Hatton, and Margarito.
        Don't you agree??????
        That is a 2 way street. People assumed Pacquiao was using because the mayweathers (his cheif rival at the time) said so. So you can't assume Manny was using and excuse Marquez.
        I agree with you however. It just goes both ways

Comment

no contracted
          anything at least according to the reports and the fighters camps last time around.

marquez said hed do it at 147 no catchweight, cottos camp offered catchweights.

**** the catchweight. 147 is already meeting in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            I agree with JMM. He's already beaten Manny 3 times, nothing left to prove in their rivalry.
            Once* the same number of times John & Norwood beat PEDquez

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Ducking Manny again.

1 lucky punch changed history but the series is still 2-1-1 Manny.
              oh gimme
              a break.

marquez won the 3rd
              fight plain as day. that was
              a robbery. the ko wasnt lucky
              it was a perfectly
              timed counterpunch from the 2nd or
              3rd best counterpuncher in all of
              boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                That is a 2 way street. People assumed Pacquiao was using because the mayweathers (his cheif rival at the time) said so. So you can't assume Manny was using and excuse Marquez.
                I agree with you however. It just goes both ways
                All I'm saying is that there's no hard proof that either one of them were on roids. Maybe they were, or maybe they weren't. I guess we'll never truly know. But people shouldn't accuse one and disregard the other.
                I don't accuse neither one of juicing up cause there's never been any physical evidence linking them to steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                  oh gimme
                  a break.

marquez won the 3rd
                  fight plain as day. that was
                  a robbery. the ko wasnt lucky
                  it was a perfectly
                  timed counterpunch from the 2nd or
                  3rd best counterpuncher in all of
                  boxing.
                  Then why not make another $10 million or more for an easy fight?

If jmm knows he can beat Manny so easily he would be an idiot to not take the millions that only a Manny fight could generate. He makes more fighting Manny than he ever would fighting cotto.

And yet he avoids the fight, why?

Jmm knows the truth

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Don't you agree??????
                    it is highly likely that manny was cheating also... he also did say he didn't want drug testing too holding up the may/PAC fight. But he later conceded even tho it was later. My main gripe is that pacquioa gave him 3 chances when he could have just fought him once but Marquez got that 1 win and he ran away with it. Plus here he is talking about a legacy fight with cotto when he knows a 5th fight with manny would mean more for his legacy and more money.

Manny hasn't shown the blatant signs of PEDS that Marquez has in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Haha another idiot claiming the other guy took steroids and is cool with his guy taking mystery shakes and is scared of needles.
                      nobody knows for sure but if I had to guess, I'd say pac was on roids from his run of delaHoya up to around the 3rd Marquez fight, and Marquez looked roided up for the last pac fight and beyond. Guess nobody knows for sure but it's always odd to see 1 punch power appear in older fighters fighting above their original weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X