Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Only McGregor Can Get Me Back, Nobody Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nerve to call yourself "Boxing Logic". What a pitiful post

Comment

Floyd will get Koed for $300mil it will be fake, everyone will go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Where you OK with Canelito fighting Kirkland and Khan?

Huh Groupie??
        Fawk no! I'm tired of all these guys taking the mayweather route! It's time for the best to fight the best period

Comment

can someone get up and turn the channel already .... oh wait, here is the remote ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

McGregor be like:

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Too much easy money to be made, i dont see how this fight wont happen
              There's still not enough money to make Conor, Floyd AND the UFC happy, the 3 most greedy en****** in combat sports.

The fight won't happen because the UFC will demand too much and Floyd won't settle for less than 80 million or so purse money alone. Conor thinks he's actually the A-side and will want the same money for himself. That doesn't leave much for the UFC after they pay for all the other expenses. The card would need to do Floyd vs Pac numbers to keep everyone happy.

If Conor wants to box he'll have to settle for someone like Canelo or Pacman, assuming the UFC gives green light.
              Last edited by RedZmaja; 01-31-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X