No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Average triple double but don't even start in the all star gamethe stupidity knows no limitations
    Since when does the league revolve around triple doubles? It's a team game, not individual. Warriors have the best record in the league and Curry has a lot to do with that which is why he got the nod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Since when does the league revolve around triple doubles? It's a team game, not individual. Warriors have the best record in the league and Curry has a lot to do with that which is why he got the nod.

Comment

Then you have to explain why Davis is starting instead of Green, Aldridge, Hayward and Griffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Then you have to explain why Davis is starting instead of Green, Aldridge, Hayward and Griffin.
          Uh, well Davis is a Center while those other guys are Forwards. Is that good enough explanation?
          Last edited by Lords; 01-21-2017, 01:53 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

Uh, well Davis is a Center while those other guys are Forwards. Is that good enough explanation?
            No.

Because the all-star games does not differentiate between centers and forwards. They are both in the catergory called 'frontcourt' players.

And because of the fact that Davis plays alot more forward then center for the Pelicans.

So the question stands.

Comment

Wtf??? Oscar Robertson was the last player to average a triple double, that tells you how hard it is to do. Westbrook is a much better all around player than Curry, there's no comparison. The only thing Curry does better than Westbrook is shoot. I'm not impressed by Curry and an all star team beating up on inferior teams in the regular season, it means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I am Donald Trump and I support this post

I think Westbrook should have got the nod over Curry.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's really not that big of a deal.

Good for the talking heads on sports channels and at the barber shop, and that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I think Westbrook should have got the nod over Curry.

But in the grand scheme of things, it's really not that big of a deal.

Good for the talking heads on sports channels and at the barber shop, and that's about it.

I just wanna see him and Durant play together again

Comment

Working...
                  X