No announcement yet.

gennady golovkin- middleweight monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gennady golovkin- middleweight monster

one of the best compilations ive seen of golovkin, very well produced. Hope people enjoy...

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post

one of the best compilations ive seen of golovkin, very well produced. Hope people enjoy...
    before being considered a "monster", don't you have to fight at least one quality opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post

Great video. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video with us. Golovkin is a big boxer with his amateur and professional career so, I believe he'll show us big fights in the near future. No one can be his opponent in middleweight division. Eubank Jr, Jacobs, Billy Joe Saunders or others... All easy job for GGG. I hope he'll fight against Andre Ward in the future. Boxing fans want it to happen. Kazakh Pride GGG...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            Thank you for sharing this beautiful video with us. Golovkin is a big boxer with his amateur and professional career so, I believe he'll show us big fights in the near future. No one can be his opponent in middleweight division. Eubank Jr, Jacobs, Billy Joe Saunders or others... All easy job for GGG. I hope he'll fight against Andre Ward in the future. Boxing fans want it to happen. Kazakh Pride GGG...
            You're right their is no competition at 160.

GGG clears out 168 too, light heavies at catch weight will be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              You're right their is no competition at 160.

GGG clears out 168 too, light heavies at catch weight will be competitive.
              Yes brother, I answered for 160 lbs. Super middleweight and light heavyweight division not easy for GGG. I don't think he belongs to 160lbs.

Comment

Working...
              X