Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Jacobs his pissing away his biggest fight
    GGG pissed away 10 million to fight Canelo.

A small tiny MW that said anybody from 154 to 168 but can't make 155.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You sure that was Jacobs and not the WBA themselves?
      Yes.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...-looms--109471

Comment

• Originally posted by churchmouse View Post
        Rules are clear. Jacobs will claim they are slave wages, however, the percentage is likely to be his highest ever payday. Don't be stupid, Jacobs. Take the fight. Sign the contract.
        I suspect that. They all talk a good game..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Purse bids happen but aren't ASKED for lots of times, especially when fighters are represented by well established promoters.

You're ignoring my point and searching for me to say something argumentative so you can deflect. The question remains, if you NEVER see Trip in a meaningful fight, at what point do you point the finger at him and his team?

To hear you and others tell it, it's ALWAYS the other fighter or promoters fault....ENTIRELY. That's not realistic nor is it representative of boxing history.
          Let me try Again:

Why do you blame Loeffler here and whatfore?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            It will be very interesting to see if the WBA sets an ugly precedent by breaking thier own rules on the pursesplit. I see Jacobs demand as a way to prevent the inevitable KTFO of happening.
            Maybe from Golovkin, but then watch him fight Andy Lee next and that same result happens for far less money. I guess the upside for Danny is that only a third as many people will see it.

Usually when a change in purse split occurs, it doesn't occur in the favor of the B-side, especially if they're the ones holding up the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Let me try Again:

Why do you blame Loeffler here and whatfore?
              Classic deflection. Respond to a question with a question.

There isn't enough evidence available to blame either side at this moment. Try agin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                GGG pissed away 10 million to fight Canelo.

A small tiny MW that said anybody from 154 to 168 but can't make 155.
                Why is it so difficult for you to not have a **** in your mouth every time you talk about Golovkin? How the hell is a 10 million dollar flat flee fair when it's clear percentages would make the fight happen? Tell me you're not this stupid?

Comment

There isn't enough evidence available to blame either side at this moment. Try agin.
                  Dude. He asks for the pursebid because in his opinion the negotiations are going nowhere. In order to get Things done, he asks for the bid. He could also just let the deadline for negotiations pass, meaning another week or so go, and then the pursebid will come anyway.

Got that?

So what is there to blame?

Comment

There's plenty of evidence this Mando doesn't wanna fight the champ, not next

http://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-ill-fight-golovkin-canelo-right-money--108136

Comment

• Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                      So the 8figure offer golden boy made to loeffler and then counter offer loeffler sent to golden asking for at least a Floyd/manny split is not a offer?
                      That was months after he forfeited.

Comment

Working...
                      X