I'm interested in a Boxing job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
    "Dr...." [Put down artist..only only only 'thang'! : )]
    Guy like him, you give him name of....RON STANDER.. he will ID him as a BUM. Right??
    Ron Stander the Bum who got knocked out by Frazierwho cares is he not dead

Comment

Oh dude you wouldn't come even close to a Ron Stander inside a Boxing Ring.
      [I think you better look at his Record again!]

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        There is a saying "dont waste my time"

Yes I was being serious, just wanted to know if you was serious as I do write and Box so run up your mouth and **** your mum and your wife and then beat the **** out of you

You are the fool who asked for a job, mate you could not even give a blow job to a ******
        Oh YOU TALK LOKR YHST YPU **** ****** ASS HOUL?? You ar SLL MOUTH.
        I don't do blow jobs. I do TALK TO PEOPLE POLITE THOUGH.
        You wouldn't be talking like that one on one ASS HOUL.
        Would not even be a "FIGHT" I would defend my Space with your death.
        So, why not you just ACT DEAD....and we don't have any more conversation.
        I picture you as s 99LB weak wheel chair bound.
        If you have ANYTHING AT ALL, your "distorted".
        I'll CALL OFF even having FRIEND KENT even look at your, now.
        "Get ahold of yourself you ASS!"

Comment

^ ^ Guy has "mental issues". Probably IS a ****SEXUAL (start's talking "Blow Jobs", RIGHT!).
          I don't need junk!
          I looked back a bit to see if their is ANYTHING I COULD OF SAID TO "light fire". NOPE! Don't see a thing!
          The FIGHTER HE PUT UP....OF COURSE THE NAME IS QUITE LARGE in FIGHT HISTORY. But.....that has nothing to do with the guys turning into a mental ******.
          I WAS talking to my friend Kent who IS A WRITER and was ready to pay him ("something") to put a composite here but....since reading this further even I tell Kent to just "never mind".
          Hey! I know I have a "Good Spirit" and....I can be "agreeable" with FOLK/ pretty much! But, "Rudy" a POOR BOY. "Turns" on a dime, over no provacation.
          I -hate- "FIGHTING" any people! Do my best always to AVOID! But, their --always-- "situations" KILLING CAN BE ENJOYABLE! [Yes how I LOOK AT IT]

Comment

suck *****

Comment

Inside a boxing ring, you'd be like a little onion ring! "Tasty"! Why not you fight "Charlie Z." & we do a little tournament! I would LIKE to see him get a "real show" one win.
              You are a bum person guy. "Feel sorry for what you got to CARRY AROUND!"

Comment

stop talking pls you talk utter rubbish. your nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X