No announcement yet.

Berto about GGG's power: "Something is wrong. He hurts bigger men in sparring."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    We hope he is because we enjoy being entertained. You hope he isn't because you're a hater.
    Shame he turned down the opportunity to prove it. Looks like we'll never know.

Comment

He may have dense bones, I dunno but like any top level sport, people don't just need muscles. Technique is also the key.

GGG seems to use a technique that generates power. I have read others on here comment on his footwork for it.

I play football (Soccer) and weigh 95 KG (209 lbs) and could never kick the ball as hard and fast as some small midgets that are 5 foot 4. I never played it in school so never developed technique. It's like that for boxing too.

Comment

GGG got natural power but it doesnt hurt that he can do writs curls with 250lbs

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          I thought that was more praise than accusation, unless there are PEDS that alter bone density.

Maxi would be screaming PEDS if it was another fighter though. GGG does have serious power though, but MW has seen bigger and better punchers than him but he might be the biggest p4p puncher in the sport today.
          When Pacs head grew everyone was saying HGH which gives you more bone Density but Glovokin doesn't have a big head

Comment

In case you didn't get the hint, it seems as though Berto is very suspicious of GGG's power.

Comment

So Berto thinks muscle = power in boxing? That's the baffling part

Comment

You can't even Praise GGG anymore without getting attacked, Berto is basically praising him here and he gets attacked? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  In case you didn't get the hint, it seems as though Berto is very suspicious of GGG's power.
                  No he isn't stop reading too much into it. But am sure the first big name he fights would make sure his gloves are definitely checked out properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    When Pacs head grew everyone was saying HGH which gives you more bone Density but Glovokin doesn't have a big head
                    If you look at pacs head as a teenager, he had the Same big head. He also had big hands and a ripped body. Hard life as a kid develops those hands. Me and my father have the Same body, but his hands are bigger because he had to work as a teenager very hard, hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      So Berto thinks muscle = power in boxing? That's the baffling part
                      If that was the case Bradley would be Mr Ko

Comment

Working...
                      X