Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner ranked #5 P4P by ring magazine WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner ranked #5 P4P by ring magazine WTF?

Over Manny Pacquiao, Wladimir Klitschko, NONITO DONAIRE(this one is the most egregious IMO), and Timothy Bradley.
    Number 5?????? For beating Antonio DeMarco?

And why didn't they put him on the list the week he actually had a fight, why did they wait until now? The HIGHEST I can see him at is #9 and even that would be too high IMO. Abner Mares isn't even on the frickin' list. Who is running this thing?
    Yes, at age 23 he's already a two-division champion
    11.70%
    No, beating DeMarco is not sufficient to merit a spot above Pacquiao and Donaire
    74.47%
    Maybe Ring Magazine liked his grillz in his interview with Kellerman.
    13.83%

robert guerrero got in too?..laughable ..honestly jmm should be the number1 right now, no one a has a better case..imo

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
      Who is running this thing?
      GBP.

Suddenly, it all made sense?

Comment

I wish it was a joke. I can see the arguement for pacquiao maybe falling off the list because of two losses in a row (obviously only one real loss) but first off, broner hasn't beat anyone to belong on the top ten and second, there saying he's higher than Donaire? Klitschko? LMAO!!!

Golden Boy has no shame.

Comment

Broner and Guerrero who might be fighting Floyd who still remained at #1 suddenly become P4P beast....

and GBP just happens to be promoting all of them while owning the magazine
          Oscar De La Hoya "Cotto won a close fight against Trout"

if Canelo beats anyone relevant expect him to be the #3 P4P

Comment

LMFAO What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              I wish it was a joke. I can see the arguement for pacquiao maybe falling off the list because of two losses in a row (obviously only one real loss) but first off, broner hasn't beat anyone to belong on the top ten and second, there saying he's higher than Donaire? Klitschko? LMAO!!!

Golden Boy has no shame.
              Broner ahead of Klitschko, Donaire, Mares......there are no words.

Comment

Who's actually devising their list?

Comment

Broner hasn't proven to be top ten yet though he appears that talented. Top 5.

hahaha.

Comment

Ring Magazine was once the bible of boxing. It's a shame to see it destroyed by corruption.

It's like what do we have left now?

Comment

Working...
                    X