No announcement yet.

Anybody catch the season 7 opener of Dexter last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody catch the season 7 opener of Dexter last night

This season's gonna be awesome!!!! Any Dexter fans out there, I cant be the only one.

I'm surprised this is the first discussion of it... Yeah, I saw it and I was a bit let down after the way things were left off from the last season.

I am interested in where the season is going now that Deb is looking into the Ice Truck Killer's murders.

He needs to kill Deb, he broke the first rule of Harry's code , "don't get caught"

Comment

I saw it as well. This show just keeps getting crazier. He had the crazy look in his eyes like he would Kill Deb. I don't see how the show will go on without her getting killed or Dexter getting caught finally. Anyone know if this is going to be the final season? I can't picture it going on for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I saw it as well. This show just keeps getting crazier. He had the crazy look in his eyes like he would Kill Deb. I don't see how the show will go on without her getting killed or Dexter getting caught finally. Anyone know if this is going to be the final season? I can't picture it going on for much longer.
        IT was renewed for seasons 7 and 8...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
          IT was renewed for seasons 7 and 8...
          Thanks. Ever read the books? I was thinking about picking one up. I don't usually read fiction much but I think this would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
            I'm surprised this is the first discussion of it... Yeah, I saw it and I was a bit let down after the way things were left off from the last season.

I am interested in where the season is going now that Deb is looking into the Ice Truck Killer's murders.

He needs to kill Deb, he broke the first rule of Harry's code , "don't get caught"

Deb has to eliminated, she's mentally weak and cant live with all that weight on her shoulders. This just might be the last season, but then again Dex looks crazier than ever so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Thanks. Ever read the books? I was thinking about picking one up. I don't usually read fiction much but I think this would be interesting.
              I downloaded them a while back but never got around to reading yet...

Comment

Dexter was my favorit show until I started watching Breaking Bad.

Comment

Knowing there's going to be an 8th season makes me think that she will eventually help him kill them.

Comment

Episode one was crazy!! especially towards the end when Dex walks into his Apartment is deb is sitting there with all his tools and memorabilia. Yikes!!!

Are we in for a treat!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X