No announcement yet.

bernard hopkins scared of andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bernard hopkins scared of andre ward?

andre ward is the biggest fight around his weight class yet he comes out and says he will never fight him, just another way of ducking.

hes ducking ward because he knows he will kick his ass just like he was ducking roy jones years ago, starving himself to hide out at 160.

First of all, Ward was the first to say he would never fight Hopkins so there goes your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
      andre ward is the biggest fight around his weight class yet he comes out and says he will never fight him, just another way of ducking.

hes ducking ward because he knows he will kick his ass just like he was ducking roy jones years ago, starving himself to hide out at 160.
      Well it'd have to be at 175... no way you're going to have a 105 yeard old Hopkins go down to 168.
      Also, I forget where, but they said they'd never fight each other... both... or Ward at Dawson/Hopkins 2

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        First of all, Ward was the first to say he would never fight Hopkins so there goes your thread.
        hopkins hugger quick to the scene, provide ur proof?

ward showing respect to an older fighter, what a surprise. hopkins talks about legacy 24/7 yet 'wont fight' the best fighter around him

Comment

Nonsense. There's a mutual respect and a bond between Ward and Hopkins.

Comment

hopkins is 963 years old, at this point he's got the right to cherry pick.

Comment

ward showing respect to an older fighter, what a surprise. hopkins talks about legacy 24/7 yet 'wont fight' the best fighter around him
              I know what he's talking about and Ward did say that.
              But since you are a person who needs visual/audio proof, we'll have to prove it to you while you come up with an excuse on why he didn't really mean that or Hopkins is still ducking him.
              Both said they wouldn't fight each other... not just one

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Nonsense. There's a mutual respect and a bond between Ward and Hopkins.
                no, its just because hopkins doesnt want to get his ass kicked

he keeps calling ward his student, he didnt even train in the same gym as him and as usual trying to get credit for wards ability

Comment

It's not very often where I envision some dick head would make such a thread, for me to have to provide these sources. Go find it ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    It's not very often where I envision some dick head would make such a thread, for me to have to provide these sources. Go find it ******.
                    ward said he would have a tough time fighting him not that he wouldnt fight him, since then hopkins has said he would never fight ward.

tough time does not equate to he wont fight him at all

Comment

Working...
                    X