Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moral question of the day: What would you have done???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

withdrawed then reported my card missing.

Comment

I'd buy my girl a new Donk

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
        withdrawed then reported my card missing.
        be sure to wear a ski mask while doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          be sure to wear a ski mask while doing so.
          i prefer some war paint.

Comment

For one thing, the IRS gets a record of all deposits over 900 dollars.

I'm not going to be happy if I can't explain to them where the money came from and why I didn't pay taxes on it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That happened to me last year. It wasn't thousands of dollars, it was 100s of dollars. I spent the money on x-mas gifts, the bank did nothing to me in terms of legal actions. What the bank did was take the money I spent from my next check. I couldn't have known that it was a mistake, because it was the week of my god damn birthday. I was all happy thinking it was a birthday gift. Then I got my check for that week, and I saw it was considerably less money than what I got from direct-deposit, and realized it was a mistake. The check still said "Happy Birthday!". My bank account is still from that bank too, so no harm no foul.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That happened to me last year. It wasn't thousands of dollars, it was 100s of dollars. I spent the money on x-mas gifts, the bank did nothing to me in terms of legal actions. What the bank did was take the money I spent from my next check. I couldn't have known that it was a mistake, because it was the week of my god damn birthday. I was all happy thinking it was a birthday gift. Then I got my check for that week, and I saw it was considerably less money than what I got from direct-deposit, and realized it was a mistake. The check still said "Happy Birthday!". My bank account is still from that bank too, so no harm no foul.
                The IRS ****ed up my tax return and sent me too much money once.

I called them *****s right back and said take that money.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Well now that I know he's facing 14 years, then hell no i wouldn't keep it.

I got hired for a job back in college but never showed up.

A few months later, I got a paycheck for 2 weeks pay.

I never cashed it.

Comment

I'd never report it but I'd probably not spend it. I think it's a crock of **** that banks can get away with making mistakes. In very few professions can you just correct mistakes without having some kind of loss.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      if i got that 200 million im cashing out and getting off to my own private villa in colombia, **** the 12000 interst.
                      You wouldn't get very far because you wouldn't have the money. I've taken some big amounts out of the bank and you might think cash from your savings/checking is liquid, which it is, but it takes time for a bank to get the money. You go to a bank and ask for 50,000 dollars it can take almost 3 days to get the money. If you wanted 200 million dollars it would take a long ass time.

Comment

Working...
                      X