Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd really bald or do he just shave very clean every day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    He's bald for the same reason Barry Bonds started going bald all of a sudden.

Please don't sue me
    Which explains why he's so reluctant to participating in taking a more advanced drug test. It all make sense now, I've always knew Floyd was on some type enhancement boost. No wonder he's so scared to take OST, while Manny and mostly every other Boxers would welcome it with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
      Which explains why he's so reluctant to participating in taking a more advanced drug test. It all make sense now, I've always knew Floyd was on some type enhancement boost. No wonder he's so scared to take OST, while Manny and mostly every other Boxers would welcome it with open arms.
      relax he was just making a joke.

So serious sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Phonzo View Post
        relax he was just making a joke.

So serious sheesh
        He had it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
          He only takes 'more advanced testing' after his long, inexplicable, roid-rage fueled 'vacations'. There's a reason why 'advanced testing' is a year round thing, most athletes use PEDs out of competition.

And premature balding/losing hair is a symptom of PED use (as is random outbursts of violence against family members and strangers alike), Barry Bonds can attest to that. Especially odd since his father, uncles, and the rest of his family all have full heads of hair in their old age, it doesn't seem like baldness is hereditary amongst the wifebeaters, but who knows?

Young Barry Bonds:

Baroid Bonds:

Young Floyd Mayweather:

Roid Mayweather:

Coincidence? You decide

Comment

He started to go bald when the Pacquiao fight was first muted.

Comment

I assume you're talking about h genitals b/c thats what most pwoppw seek to care about on here today.

Pathetic thread.

Comment

Who the hell cares?

Comment

Working...
                X