Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can boxers get medical marijuana cards???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can boxers get medical marijuana cards???

It's a healthier alternative for pain management then using opiods which are highly addictive.

People have become addicted to pain pills from getting their wisdom teeth out...the addiction properties are scary.

For NFL and boxing, it would seem logical to allow it for pain management.

Probably not because even though it can be used under state laws under federal laws it's a different story.

Comment

Well you can’t register legal guns if you have a med card but that’s cause the state government looks that up but unless you’re caught no one would know I don’t think boxing commissions have access to that kind of info.

Comment

they should, but until the DEA gets their **** together....

the government wants you addicted, and quiet, not healthy and intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          they should, but until the DEA gets their **** together....

the government wants you addicted, and quiet, not healthy and intelligent.
          It's messed up. CBD and THC are really good pain killers and healthy

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Well you can’t register legal guns if you have a med card but that’s cause the state government looks that up but unless you’re caught no one would know I don’t think boxing commissions have access to that kind of info.
            I think when you turn pro you have to divulge medical records

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              yeah, fairly sure you have to tell them every medication you've taken and are taking before every test also.

Comment

You don't need cannabis, just flail your arms like a windmill and breathe the fresh air while shouting "BOMB ZZZQUAD". Does wonders for your lungs

Comment

It’s not really on medical records you don’t get it from the actual doctor it’s a separate buisiness.

Comment

It's a healthier alternative for pain management then using opiods which are highly addictive.

People have become addicted to pain pills from getting their wisdom teeth out...the addiction properties are scary.

For NFL and boxing, it would seem logical to allow it for pain management.
                    I imagine it would be discretionary for each state's sanctioning body.

Comment

Working...
                    X