No announcement yet.

McGregor, Holloway Trade Shots on Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor, Holloway Trade Shots on Social Media

Could Max Holloway be next for Conor McGregor? Who knows for sure, but the two UFC champions took quality shots at each other Sunday on social media.

UFC lightweight champion McGregor started the ball rolling with this “sunglasses” shot below at the current UFC featherweight champion Holloway.

Conor McGregor - ThenotoriousMMA
    I miss those sunglasses.
    12:04 PM - Dec 3, 2017

Holloway didn’t wait long to fire back at the “retired” McGregor.

Max Holloway - blessedMMA
    Miss the sunglasses? I bet you also miss 2015 brother. Retired fighters love the past.

Holloway has won 12 straight since losing to McGregor via unanimous decision at UFC FIght Night 26 on Aug. 17, 2013.

no respect for conor... he has become one of them.

conor has better fights such as a rematch with nate, or fight ferguson or khabib but instead he wanna call out max?? a guy who he has beat already.

i knew after the money he made in the floyd fight, he's not gonna take this serious anymore. now he's gonna cherry pick who he wants to fight and demand big money for it, just watch. he's not gonna take big risk low reward type fights anymore.

Comment

This isn't 2015 or 2013 for that matter. Holloway would batter and stop Conor like he did to Aldo 2x.

Holloway is hungry and the more he wins, he gets even hungrier after every fight. Conor has gone soft after making that 'Floyd money' and he's sleeping in silk pajamas these days.

Give it another six months, Conor will be fatter than Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        This isn't 2015 or 2013 for that matter. Holloway would batter and stop Conor like he did to Aldo 2x.

Holloway is hungry and the more he wins, he gets even hungrier after every fight. Conor has gone soft after making that 'Floyd money' and he's sleeping in silk pajamas these days.

Give it another six months, Conor will be fatter than Maidana.
        no he wouldnt. i like max and im starting to hate conor but if they fight again, max will not beat conor. conor has a longer reach and is just more stronger than max. plus max gets hit a lot, look at the aldo fight.

Comment

McGregor will son holloway again if he makes the step to 155

Comment

Working...
          X