No announcement yet.

My j girl is making me get rid of my iPhone 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    With you on it bro.. these new and big phones makes me feel insecure of my pecker..
    Id like a minipad sized phone.

Comment

Keep the IPhone, get rid of the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Keep the IPhone, get rid of the girl.
        Though about that. My iPhone has contact info, photos and video of ladies I've smashed on, and could do again iffn I wanted to put my smash down.

Instead, I'm uploading all my hoots and footage to my ICloud then loading them back to my phizone later.

Plus, my next video clips will be higher quality.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Not worth getting an android theyre **** people only get them when they can't afford the newest iPhone they then convince themselves they hate the iPhone so they feel better about having a **** phone
          I can afford top end if I want it, but iphone just does not appeal to me.

I've done tech support for a while, and apple owners are the least tech savvy people on the planet, and also the angriest.

I'd rather own a Windows phone than an iphone. If I was given an iphone, I would sell it to some schmuck and buy a real phone instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

I've done tech support for a while, and apple owners are the least tech savvy people on the planet, and also the angriest.

I'd rather own a Windows phone than an iphone. If I was given an iphone, I would sell it to some schmuck and buy a real phone instead.
            You're starting to grow on me. I've never done tech support , but I respect people who do... with the exception of Indian call center azz wipes.

Comment

You are obviously lying to yourself you sad oaf what pos android do you have?

Comment

You are obviously lying to yourself you sad oaf what pos android do you have?
                I have a cheap chinese phone - a xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.

I could spend $1250 on the Galaxy Note 8 when it becomes available, and sure, it would be nice. But I could also take the wife and kids on a holiday with that money. Or spend it on the house.

Although if I just felt like burning money I would probably grab the dark blue Nokia 8. I like the aesthetic, and having a stock(ish) version of android would be nice.

Comment

I don't buy apple products, everything they make is ridiculously overpriced. Phones all do the same shit. Why spend 400 on a phone when a 150 phone can do the same shit.

What your camera has 4 megapixels more and has a faster processor which means fuck all because it runs the same damn apps?

I'd rather save the money.

Oh and any phone over 4.5 inches is too fucking big.

Comment

I have a cheap chinese phone - a xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.

I could spend $1250 on the Galaxy Note 8 when it becomes available, and sure, it would be nice. But I could also take the wife and kids on a holiday with that money. Or spend it on the house.

Although if I just felt like burning money I would probably grab the dark blue Nokia 8. I like the aesthetic, and having a stock(ish) version of android would be nice.
                    You seem much more reasonable than I first thought. A phone is just a phone

Comment

You seem much more reasonable than I first thought. A phone is just a phone

Now, if you could please convince my wife of this same thing.

She has to have the high end stuff, and pays stupid amounts for her monthly phone bill. Like five times what I pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X