No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr destroys Lemieux at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr destroys Lemieux at 168

Nacho has brought something out in Jr. It was just a weight drain that happened in the Canelo fight. I don't know if Jr banged four women or not to get his watch stolen, but I know he trained like a mad man for Canelo. In the end, Canelo won the fight at the negotiation table and simply went through the motions in the ring with a weight drained zombie. Chavez Jr will bounce back from this. He needs it. What better way to do it then to beat up staredown king David Lemieux. If they fight at 168 Chavez Jr will absolutely destroy this limited puncher. His skill set will be on full display and he won't be drained.

I wouldn't dare to say Chavez "destroys" anyone in boxing. He's got like 2 KO's in the last 7.5yrs & one of those guys was Peter Manfredo lol.

Comment

Didn't even destroy Vera

Comment

I can't see him destroying Lemieux. As a matter of fact Lemieux Is a pretty big puncher, I think he has a good chance of catching Chavez late and getting the KO or a TKO.

Comment

Lemieux would knock out El Bastardo.

Comment

**** him....he fought his biggest rival and what did he do?... he did not throw punches

what kind of cowardice is that, it was total BS

Comment

don't even think canelo destroys lemeieux

Comment

Best chance he has is taking enough of Lemieux punches and then when Lemieux is tired, he throws something.

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

What did Nacho bring out of Chavez exactly? What did u see to make u think that? I didn't see nothing . Please explain...

Comment

Working...
                    X