No announcement yet.

if juan diaz retired right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if juan diaz retired right now...

would you give him **** for walking away at only 26 years of age and call him a coward or give him his respect for fighting his heart out everytime.
    bash him and call him a coward for retiring at age 26 while still having potential.
    0.00%
    give him respect for fighting like a warrior everytime.
    100.00%

I have a lot of respect for Juan Diaz, great fighter, entertaining, always fought his heart out. Intelligent man, role model.

Comment

I would have more respect for him walking away if he thinks he gave it everything and its time to move on. He was one hell of a fighter to watch and I never saw a fight of his I didint enjoy.

Comment

then I would wish him nothing but the best as hey begins his law career. Nothing wrong with that. Being a world champion is something I would put on my resume =].

Comment

Houston would sure take a hit, we love Diaz down here. He gets mad respect from the home crowd and his style makes it that much easier to love him, all I gotta say is if Juan Diaz retired right now I would feel a little sad because I have gone to every one of his fights over here and enjoyed them all because he fights with passion, win or lose.

Comment

If he pursues the law school thing or something else great with his life then yea i hope he retires.

He has done great things and being a champ cant be taken away from him

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
              then I would wish him nothing but the best as hey begins his law career. Nothing wrong with that. Being a world champion is something I would put on my resume =].
              you got that right brotha

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Houston would sure take a hit, we love Diaz down here. He gets mad respect from the home crowd and his style makes it that much easier to love him, all I gotta say is if Juan Diaz retired right now I would feel a little sad because I have gone to every one of his fights over here and enjoyed them all because he fights with passion, win or lose.
                Amen brother.......

Comment

Boxing is a tough business. I would never question any fighter who decides he no longer wants to pay the price a pro boxer has to.

Comment

I wouldnt lose respect for him I would just think he is kinda crazy walking away so young. He could probably hang around for 4 or 5 more years make a **** ton of money then retire and be set for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X