I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    This is exactly my point CON MAN!

He requested to be my friend but I didn't go there (ie. I didn't accept) until close to the end (judges had voted) ..... When I accepted my purpose was to investigate who are JUDGE #1's friends. I found out that 3 of 4 judges are friends and YOU too!

Then I saw that the judge was part of the Mayweather Mafia group.

Furthermore, if one would check out his posts directed at me and compare them with how he posts to you, it's night and day. There is no friendship towards me .... enemy is probably a better definition. I accepted his request AFTER those posts!!!

So this post proves my point.
    You know for a FACT that I am NOT his friend but someone who would be reading your CON JOB post would think that is the case!

Instead, if someone would have the time to investigate they would know the TRUTH ...... CON MAN!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!

LMAOOOOOO. MORE EXCUSES. YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF FOR BEING A MORON.

I ACCEPTED HIS FRIEND REQUEST AFTER HE VOTED YOU MORON. HE SENT US BOTH REQUESTS AFTER HE VOTED. Why don't you ask him?

Don't you remember that at the beginning of the thread he said this:

Just for the record but I think you are both a pair of fxckin idiots so I can be an impartial judge?

Does it seem like I knew him before that time? You're a complete idiot. If you want me to direct quote him here so he can return and kick the shlt out ot you again, let me know and I'll gladly do it. What do you think, bro?

And what the **** does it matter if the judges are friends? I didn't have any of them on my friend list until after Monatana voted, and I still don't have any of the others on my friend list. I have 2 people on my friend list in total. And why are you still trying to pretend that the judges were all against you? When they confronted you about feeling this way, you backed the **** down. Didn't you? Now you're still trying to say it was some kind of conspiracy. What do you have to say about Zaroku's vote???? Please let me know!
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-26-2017, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      [B][SIZE="3"]Instead, if someone would have the time to investigate they would know the TRUTH ......

What happened, ADP02? Nothing about judges 2, 3, and 4 huh? LMAOOOO.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Do you know about making weight, cutting, and rehydrating?

No, that is how weight categories are set. Do you think The weight categories should be set at the ring weight.

Why does Floyd refuse to get on the ring scales?

He is asked but declines.

Seems to do it when he is facing smaller fighters, such as Marquez and Pacquiao.

What is your reasoning why he does it. Guess it doesn't put the importance on ring weights as you do.
        You got owned, don’t be so butthurt lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          You got owned, don’t be so butthurt lolol
          Yet they refuse to answer simple questions.

Maybe, you just lack the intelligence to answer them

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yet they refuse to answer simple questions.

Maybe, you just lack the intelligence to answer them
            Get over it, Floyd came off a two year lay off

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Get over it, Floyd came off a two year lay off
              Vitali Klitschko came back against the WBC heayweight champion after a 4 year lay off

He didn't make the lightweight heavy champion who just stepped up from super middle fight him in his comeback fight.

Comment

Working...
              X