So a Imaginary dude pulled a gun on me today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    this is where you ruined the story

whats really funny is that this MFer is bragging about SUCKER PUNCHING some bum at a 7eleven!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Why am I the stupidest guy on this site? I get arrested quick.. Am I the only guy who gets ****ed up by the police because when they run my plates the know it's not gonna be a traffic stop...

I've seen the pink room in San Jose too many times..

Good Jew attorneys are priceless...
      see, you made this comment more realistic than sucker punching someone with a gun at a 7eleven

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post

whats really funny is that this MFer is bragging about SUCKER PUNCHING some bum at a 7eleven!
        Yeah bro he really need to lay that pipe down

Comment

Enjoy tacos with me and my wife in TJ.... Franc taqueria

I'll pay the bill... Your money is no good with me... Ever..

I'll sleep with kings when 'GOD' punches my ticket... God will and has chin checked me... I know I'm nothing... I live with that truth daily... In 89 or 90 ?? I forget, because after getting stabbed and KTFO, and waking up to a room fool off ppl....

I saw nothing when that bat hit my face.. Concussed and out could... I saw one single thing..nothing... I woke up in a room of crying relatives.. I get up off the canvass...

You probably never crossed the rubicon???? How old are you? Tell me, where are you ? My wife is telling me give idiots a chance...
          I
          Who are you? Who do you think you are? Who do you want to be..

I've failed at most things I've ever touched.. I'm a well known failure.. Never mind homie. I'll take another loss...
          I have no idea what you're talking about man but I hope you and Jhonny are doing well.
          Last edited by Dip_Slide; 01-21-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

You seem to be the kinda guy who is most obviously in need of a daddy... No worries lil homie... I'll be you new daddy, or choke you out.... Ask about me homie.. What's your name... I ain't hard to find... My detailes are out there.. Chin check me homie... are less then Slap away from a big dick slap (gratuitous). away from svcking big butlers kok..

I hope you pm me so we can dance.... You chose the melody and location... I'll cover your travel expenses...

I'm smiling ear to ear..... Please please let's let this **** go as sideways as it can...

Bring it place & time MEGA, poppa, etc are gonna perma ban me.. I need only one dance... Give me that much...dance with me....
            Let’s do it bro

Comment

Thread starter has a fetish for crap and he rapes dogs. Check what he posted on my page....

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                I have no idea what you're talking about man but I hope you and Jhonny are doing well.
                I'm crazy... Jhonny is snoring... Thanks homie...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Let’s do it bro
                  I'm all in... Always...

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post

It took me 4 days to wake after getting hit in the face with a baseball bat... I'm guessing it hurt so much yo body needed to Sleep it it off? 4 short or long days... I don't remember

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Ok may bad.. Sorry

The Rubicon (Latin: Rubicō, Italian: Rubicone pronounced [rubiˈkone][1]) is a shallow river in northeastern Italy, just south of Ravenna. The same name was given to a river that was famously crossed by Julius Caesar in 49 BCE. While it has not been proven, historians generally agree that the two rivers are indeed one and the same; this was not always the case.

Rubicon River
                      Foce rubicone 1 by Stefano Bolognini.JPG
                      The mouth of the Rubicon in Cesenatico
                      LocationRubicon.PNG
                      Country Italy
                      Physical characteristics
                      Main source Sogliano al Rubicone
                      250 m (820 ft)
                      River mouth Adriatic Sea
                      Length 80 km (50 mi)
                      The modern-day river flows for around 80 km (50 mi) from the Apennine Mountains to the Adriatic Sea through the south of the Emilia-Romagna region, between the towns of Rimini and Ce

Comment

Working...
                      X