Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-03-2017, 05:13 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1440 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,756,438,101,653,211,648.00
Total Points: 2,759,237,379,540,653,568.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Exclamation [PLEASE HELP] I need your guys' advice asap!! (please read)

A pretty girl showed interest in me earlier today, and I don't know what to do about it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"Man I feel like mold. It's
prom night and I am lonely
lo and behold. She's walking
over to me this must be fake.
My lip starts to shake. How
does she know who I am?
And why does she give a
damn about me?"

I was walking to my office in a positive mood. There was a smile plastered all over my face that I could not get rid of because I was feeling so good.

A female coworker crossed paths with me. We had a little moment. Our eyes met. I smiled at her. She smiled at me. The sight of her smile made my smile grow. It was clear to me that she felt the warmth of my smile. I could see excitement in her eyes.

I've seen her around before. She is a tall Mexican chick in her early twenties with a pretty face, long hair, and a fat derriere.

I continued to walk to my work station and got to work.

The next day I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around. It was the girl who I smiled at.

She made a cute little pose. I could feel the estrogen radiating off this bitch. She is really in touch with her femininity.

"Can I use your pen?" she asked me in a girly, flirty voice.

"Sure," I said nervously.

I gave her my pen.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Alejandra."

I could tell by her whole vibe that she just wanted a reason to talk to me.

Alejandra is really hot and has a lot of sexual energy -- I could feel that shit. She truly embodies girlishness. It's interesting.

The whole interaction was overwhelming. Truthfully, it was too much action for me. She threw her beauty in my face and I fell apart.

What should I do, you guys? I need advice. I'm bad with women and don't know what to do in this particular situation. Thanks, fellas.

Last edited by punchr; 07-03-2017 at 07:38 AM.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:26 AM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

Check this out guys.

Straight Up, Chief2ndzOnly!, buddah_belly, Sane Man, Rapid Counter, deanrw, Gentblue, REYESdelBOXEO, BrometheusBob., engleby, onechance87, aidenp30, gingeralbino, GriffTannen, boxinggod101, flipbjefrox
Old 07-03-2017, 05:36 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2377 Post(s)
Sup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond reputeSup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,001,001,000,111,104.00
An honourable man. - JabRight Trump wins - Freedom. No Message - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the gift :beerchug: - -jose- Love that sig! - 1bad65 

Quote:
I've seen her around before. She is a tall Mexican chick in her early twenties with a pretty face, long hair, and a fat derriere.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:45 AM #4
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
This is what she looks like.

fernandtg, dx_misled, Sabiondo, lee majors, Lomasexual, Funky_Monk, ironmt, Jagan Eye, Qbox, RomanReigns, DumpkinsPlus5, rr00676, b00g13man, jsmith_tsu, RA-Box, Straightener, Damn Wicked, Chopper409, b morph, Frokid, arizashakes, Spoon23, Earl-Hickey, P4PNo1, Belarus, FinitoxDinamita, firstborn, KarlXII, Anderson Silva, BodiesInFlight, itchum77, Pac=Duran, Celtic Hammer, GGG Gloveking, Chollo Vista, Mike D, mart321, TRTboy, Jiub, johnnycontrolet, bender2000, Punisha, jas, PeteHW, sjomcik, Shako93, duanepipe, GreatestIam, bajonett, Xi_, Sine, PACnPBFsuck, redmish, jose.sooto, Bowers, 111shyguy76, Pinoy4ever, ibnabdullah, Boxing2017, dibzvincent143, CHOWWOKKA, brandix, Tomjas, Fozz1, damned1974, pasawayako, Pan-Africanist, damo2680, baroidi, bfclouis, YoungHoff, super-x, rafafo, Cybersaint, Mushroom, boogiebooger, lolpz, dirty fingers, bradleytom77, Teetotaler, soul_survivor, WhatDisButtonDo, 2Slick, respectthebrush, Sadiqkingofko, SlySlickSmooth, RetroSpeed05, Ohwell, Moralesterible, Slimjoe, dondan, Gimli, eazy_duzzit10, Raimondo, Sandro17, Raonic, Veemzy, mind_blown, djilyo, Scary_canary, d0023, Fat&Muscles, KidDinamita, CinderelliMan, Sparked_26, techdude69, sonicman, aboutfkntime, james350, doesn't matter, Tysapro, Mullingz, sbbigmike, MrRolltide91, kingstip9, JK Boxing, Wolfticket, Accountoffline, Nomadic, iamboxing, LockardTheGOAT, dellboi94, Dr_Calvin, LetOutTheCage, smellard, Tabaristio, sargo, mannypacqloud, Ryan8777, Sickmerch1990, chou5, CRM114, jmrf4435, jonwong777, DoktorSleepless, Rickky, JakeTheBoxer, cole102, BoxHec, original zero, LA_2_Vegas, satiev1, Arg_Tincho, Gloveking, ManOManBoxing, Kcvtr81, Koba-Grozny, dc_mos, Fabes88, NaijaD, Blender, Trick_999, ThatDude44, prisential, le9547, LaceSensor, MotorCityJaguar, FeFist, Shape up, Sheldon312, theonetwo, IHATEBOBARUM1, Oh_Snap, colt1, EP3, bongkoy, asgarth, Slugger_P4P, Science, fvanesbeck, TheRealTruth, ////, cheeseburger, OctoberRed, Duckweather, IronDanHamza, IanS, Adam88, meelimb1, T3dBundy, GarethHague, Reloaded, 2Shotz, Hanamichi, chingching, RingsideReport, nubianpiye, snoop_nufc

Last edited by punchr; 07-03-2017 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 AM #5
get-up-and-go

What should my strategy be?

!WAR CHAVEZ! hectari
Old 07-03-2017, 08:39 AM #6
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 9308 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,244,747,781,047,144,415,232.00
Total Points: 15,293,383,526,485,795,536,896.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

should of asked her is shes down to fuck.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:48 AM #7
Ronaldo McDonald

Quoted: 4146 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,226,585,688,861,417,472.00
Total Points: 100,005,226,588,798,766,284,800.00
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Talk to her and if you get positive vibes, ask her out for a drink or coffee. Its not brain surgery.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:09 AM #8
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
should of asked her is shes down to fuck.
Have you ever asked a coworker if she's down to fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
Talk to her and if you get positive vibes, ask her out for a drink or coffee. Its not brain surgery.
You've done this before?
Old 07-03-2017, 09:12 AM #9
Ronaldo McDonald

Quoted: 4146 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,226,585,688,861,417,472.00
Total Points: 100,005,226,588,798,766,284,800.00
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Have you ever asked a coworker if she's down to fuck?

You've done this before?
Not with coworker but other women I've met, yes. Sometimes it worked sometimes not. You'll never know until you try because it is very unlikely that she'll ask you out.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:14 AM #10
So hot right now

Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
Dr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond reputeDr Kewl Hair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,385,421,228,388,112.00
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Try to resist your natural rapey instincts.
Dr Kewl Hair is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(please, advice, asap!!, guys', help], read), [please

User Tag List