Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Gervonta Davis Has No Discipline; It's Catching Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stank getting scolded by Lopez

Comment

Lopez is right. I’ve been saying this for years Davis is a punk. Talented fighter but he’s still a punk.

Comment

Forget it Lopez, Tank is fighting at 135 now so there's no chance he's going to fight a Lightweight. Your 2 divisions too heavy at 135.

Comment

He isn't lying...

Comment

It is obvious that Davis career will eventually be cut short due to him trying to be a hybrid between Mayweather and Mike Tyson.

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            Discipline can only get you so far. Teofimo with all the discipline gonna get whooped by Loma.
            He probably will, but that’s because of lack of experience at the top level. Lomachenko is vastly more experience in the amateurs and in the pro ranks. Teofimo is biting off more than he can chew and he has no clue what he’s getting himself into. He’s rushing his own career. This is not his handlers throwing him to the wolves, it’s himself wanting this fight. It’s admirable yeah, but also stupid and he is showing lack of patience. Wants to be a superstar right now with his flips and talking. It’s good for boxing to have someone so energetic, but he needs to slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              It is obvious that Davis career will eventually be cut short due to him trying to be a hybrid between Mayweather and Mike Tyson.

He probably will, but that’s because of lack of experience at the top level. Lomachenko is vastly more experience in the amateurs and in the pro ranks. Teofimo is biting off more than he can chew and he has no clue what he’s getting himself into. He’s rushing his own career. This is not his handlers throwing him to the wolves, it’s himself wanting this fight. It’s admirable yeah, but also stupid and he is showing lack of patience. Wants to be a superstar right now with his flips and talking. It’s good for boxing to have someone so energetic, but he needs to slow down.
              Imagine if Canelo took that advice and never fought Floyd. He never would have learned as much as he did.

Taking the risk while young made him so much better in the long run.

Comment

You can't really argue those points. He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Imagine if Canelo took that advice and never fought Floyd. He never would have learned as much as he did.

Taking the risk while young made him so much better in the long run.
                  You took the words right out of my mouth
                  Damn right , Canelo is what he is today cause of that fight
                  Tremendous experience
                  I respect Lopez ten times more than Stank win or lose ( yeah he gonna get schooled by Loma )

Comment

Loma schooling Lopez, maybe 2 years ago, definetly not now!! Gonna be a great competitive fight, hope Loma can withstand Teofimo's power considering Loma is the smaller guy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Excellent points and those that comment about arenas blah blah know little about boxing. Hell, Broner still sells out arenas. He has a great promotional team behind him. As such, people don’t like him and that plays into ticket sales and PPV as well because a large number wish to see him t out.

I’ll be the first to admit I watched Mayweather fights to see him get knocked out or even deducted points for excessive holding. I still to this day don’t know how he was ever able to go through his career and not be deducted points for that.

Going to arenas or buying PPV just to see a fighter lose sounds quite mental. Are you okay? 😆

Comment

Working...
                      X