Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Wilder-Fury Rematch - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Wilder-Fury Rematch - Final Press Conference

Wilder, Fury Live Stream Final Presser - Wilder vs. Fury II will see the highly anticipated rematch between unbeaten WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and undefeated lineal champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury as they headline a historic, mega PPV event Saturday, February 22 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn Wilder is going Hard in the press conference. Hes gotten under the skin of Fury

Comment

Its good stuff so far , a tiny bit cringe and i dont know why i think that.

Comment

Watching the Press Conference. Fury has Wilder really pissed off, hit a nerve, LOL! Not sure if that is a good strategy. Does he want to bring that killer instinct or disdain more aka Stiverne II & Breazeale. I mean when Wilder is angry, he just looks different. Fury was very respectful in the 1st tour and until this press conference today. Maybe that is part of its strategy. But Wilder looks possessed.

Comment

fury looks kinda big

Comment

Wilder has improved his public promotion /chatter leaps and bounds compared to a year ago.
            Hes more confident this time for sure, think the 12th round of their fight confirmed for him he really can f fury up and to pull the trigger more and earlier.

He does seem a better energy here compared to the past press conferences.

Comment

LOL Wilder is in furys head

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Wilder has improved his public promotion /chatter leaps and bounds compared to a year ago.
                Hes more confident this time for sure, think the 12th round of their fight confirmed for him he really can f fury up and to pull the trigger more and earlier.

He does seem a better energy here compared to the past press conferences.
                He’s even more annoying now than a year ago 😫

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  fury looks kinda big
                  For what it's worth,
                  I saw an interview the other day somwhere and im sure i heard fury mention hes about 255-260 range and will be in the 50's for the fight.

(im sure i havent just imagined that i think lol)

Comment

To be fair i think they're in eachothers heads. A lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X