This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban reduced.

Chelsea in their official statement basically said FIFA were corrupt and name checked City.

I do wonder if Chelsea might take this further. Fenomeno always used to intimate that FIFA would leave City alone because of the repercussions.

I don’t know why they though Chelsea was such a soft touch. Probably because they meekly complied with FFP.

Chelsea is basically run by lawyers. They actually wanted that 1 window ban so they could light FIFA up after the CAS hearing.

Sorry FIFA. No hookers and champagne Tuesdays any more. You’re about to get ruined.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      I was hard on Emery because I though he had lost the locker room and the assigning 5 captain thing was horse ****.

But truth be told Arsenal’s problem goes beyond the manager. Everyone knew Arsenals problem was the defense and what did they do? Spend on Pepe and being in David Luis.

I can’t even watch anymore to be honest.
      Lol that's been the case for two decades.. Wenger inherited a stupidly good defense but once they all retired they never had near the success..

Comment

• We've already got Abraham. We need to recall Moses from loan and bid the bank for Jesus then our attack will be divine.

Comment

• Nah, forget all that.

Just buy Lionel Messi outright.

£590m to Barcelona and that's it.

There's no bigger F-U to FIFA than spending the world record fee to buyout "world's best player".

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            The boy Chilwell is nice...very nice.

If we didn’t already have the best left back on planet earth I’d be wanting us to sign him...kid is a proper baller.

Sancho is all but confirmed to us in January according to a VERY reliable source of mine. The way Salah has been playing lately he’d come straight in and take his spot in the team.
            Makes no sense; can’t see him replacing Mane, Firmino or Salah, think his price is too high to keep him on the bench.

Comment

• The thing everyone forgets about Sancho is that Man City can match any offer accepted for him and buy him back on priority.

So that's a dead transfer hope.

Anyways, Chelsea Football Club.

I'm worried for Lampard. I'm not fussed about losing (not since the 2nd Man U loss) and I know it's great that he has given the kids the run out. But he's not showing signs of improving as a manager, yet.

That's worrisome. Because Frank might have to go at the end of the season if he can't even show an inkling of adaptation or improvement as a manager.

Comment

• Only if he wants to go back, which may not be his first choice considering he kicked up a fuss to leave in the first place.

I agree with JRod though, doesn't make any sense for Liverpool to spend all that money on someone who wouldn't be a first choice starter.... unless of course we sell Mane or Salah.

I think he will end up at Chelsea.

Comment

• Boutta catch this Manchester derby

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    Only if he wants to go back, which may not be his first choice considering he kicked up a fuss to leave in the first place.

I agree with JRod though, doesn't make any sense for Liverpool to spend all that money on someone who wouldn't be a first choice starter.... unless of course we sell Mane or Salah.

I think he will end up at Chelsea.
                    He'll have 300 thousand reasons to go back.

Side note:
                    Manchester United. How?

Comment

• What is going on here ?

Comment

Working...
                      X