Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Canelo is The Best Mexico Has, Why The Haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to rattle the cage of many people.

The hate is real that I can feel outside of my computer and the tension is very dense that you can cut it with a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Canelo is not pound for pound the best. You have to be a dominating fighter to get such accolades. Canelo has been in too many controversial fights or rather robberies to be in the top 10. Pound for pound fighters lose very few rounds. You can’t say that about Canelo.
      I can use a good laugh. Name 10 boxers right now better than Canelo.

You an fkn idiot if you think p4pers never have close fights or lose rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        The hate is real that I can feel outside of my computer and the tension is very dense that you can cut it with a knife.
        It’s not hate I feel. Just a bunch of soft sore p@ssies that don’t know SHT about boxing. I mean you got one @ss clown saying Canelo isn’t even top 10 P4Per? I asked to see his list can’t wait to shred the fuk out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          It’s not hate I feel. Just a bunch of soft sore p@ssies that don’t know SHT about boxing. I mean you got one @ss clown saying Canelo isn’t even top 10 P4Per? I asked to see his list can’t wait to shred the fuk out of it...

I notice those recently in these few days. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            Bro what

pound for pound fighters lose very few rounds

pacquaio lost plenty of rounds at higher levels

loma loses rounds and got dropped

Crawford hasn't fought anybody of elite level recently and when he did against Gamboa, dude lost first 5 rounds

what the f are u talking about?
            That’s what I’m talking about?? Don’t forget Loma was beat by a cab driver with like 15 losses.

AJ was knocked out by a guy with two weeks notice. Fury fought tooth and nail with some bum named Wallin.

Inou went life and death with An old man...

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
              I notice those recently in these few days. LOL.
              All you have to know is remember these lamos took GGg by easy KO! So they still upset that didn’t happen and they looked fkn STUPID

Comment

alvarez has been on peds for most of his wins he was caught red handed then given a slap on the wrist

Comment

The answer is quite simple: He's become just like Floyd Mayweather.

Just like Mayweather, his skills are recognised, but the way he does business, the cynical method he employs in selecting opponents and the way he treats others leave a lot to be desired.

I enjoy watching Canelo fight. But I also believe he is carrying on a harmful, selfish, cynical, and ultimately damaging legacy refined by Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                    I'd say Estrada is. No complaints if people say Canelo but I think Estrada is more talented.
                    I agree. Estrada is more special. I'm a fan of both.

Comment

Because he's the face of boxing & Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X