Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Reynoso, Canelo 'Do Good Meat Out There As Well'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaymonsPlanet View Post
    WOW YOUR MIND IS ALWAYS ON HAYMONS MAN PARTS LMFAO... GUESS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE THINGS IN COMMON
    Wait...what? Are you saying you’re my mother?

Comment

that Nasal Spray fiend should look in the mirror & stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Damn interesting I never associated Ricky Hatton with PED's but the fact that he could lose 40-60 lbs every training camp and still have a gas tank to put pressure for 12 it wouldn't surprise me.

On a side note they have that nasal spray Billy Joe likes in Mexico as well much cheaper too he should check it out.
        Kayes is a massive advocate of high for athletes, particularly for facilitating fatloss whilst retaining strength and muscle.
        Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Kayes is a massive advocate of high for athletes, particularly for facilitating fatloss whilst retaining strength and muscle.
          Think about it.
          I honestly had never heard of him so hadn't thought much about it couldn't really find a lot about him on the internet either although I just did a quick search and nothing more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            I honestly had never heard of him so hadn't thought much about it couldn't really find a lot about him on the internet either although I just did a quick search and nothing more lol.
            He is well known in certain circles in the UK and, after many years of involvement in bodybuilding, moved into helping boxers with diet, S&C, etc. I have contacts with a number of people who have told me of supplements he is particularly fond of!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              "PED ordeal"??
              Yeah, he got caught!
              There's been "chatter" for years about ingles use of PEDs.
              Ingle himself has an unusual look, like maybe he's taking HGH, but I'm no expert

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                Ingle himself has an unusual look, like maybe he's taking HGH, but I'm no expert
                Plus a lot of other stuff over the years!

Comment

Working...
                X