Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win? Fury over Klitschko, Kovalev over Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yes you did fuking bring it up You literally was the first person who started saying "does Klitschko even have as good a win as Seregey over Hopkins, so how could he be a better win for fury "

that's literally what you said little man
    I mean, I offered the entire quote trail. It isn't hard to see every post I've made on the subject. Nor is it difficult to recognize I didn't mention Tyson at all.

I said Krusher has a better resume than Wlad....why the **** do I give a **** about how you took that? Off you pop ya sad, illiterate, goofball.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I mean, I offered the entire quote trail. It isn't hard to see every post I've made on the subject. Nor is it difficult to recognize I didn't mention Tyson at all.

I said Krusher has a better resume than Wlad....why the **** do I give a **** about how you took that? Off you pop ya sad, illiterate, goofball.
      backtracking. embarrassing.

You said kovalev was a better win for ward because he beat bhop, than klitschko was for fury because he beat no one.

and you were talking ****.

Comment

backtracking. embarrassing.

You said kovalev was a better win for ward because he beat bhop, than klitschko was for fury because he beat no one.

and you were talking ****.
        It's plain and clear to anyone with a brain you misunderstood me then doubled down from there.

If you want to compare Krusher and Wlad's resume I'm game. Outside of that, what the **** are you doing? Making yourself feel better about being so stupid and emotional?

Comment

It's plain and clear to anyone with a brain you misunderstood me then doubled down from there.

If you want to compare Krusher and Wlad's resume I'm game. Outside of that, what the **** are you doing? Making yourself feel better about being so stupid and emotional?
          You already compared Kovalev and Wlad, in a thread about Fury and Ward.

I guess that wasn't to determine which of those wins were better

I'm so emotional right now. haha.

Comment

Fury over Klitschko and the two wins aren’t even comparable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -Guess you never saw Ali vs the rusty, overweight prediabetic Buster Mathis.

U boy went out trapped and frightened in a corner like Bambi.

What grade U in now?
              What the F are you talking about? Cassius Clay? This thread not even about that draft dodger. What grade are YOU in?!?!

Comment

You already compared Kovalev and Wlad, in a thread about Fury and Ward.

I guess that wasn't to determine which of those wins were better

I'm so emotional right now. haha.
                I done told you I chimed in amid a conversation that wasn't mine.

What does comparing Sergey to Wlad have to do with comparing Sergey to Tyson or Wlad to Hopkins?

Yes, that thread is about Ward and Fury, and yes people were comparing Ward's resume to Fury's resume. I spoke to Sergey's resume compared to Wlad's lack of resume. You made a thread about Hopkins because I claimed his old ass is a better win than any of Wlad's. That's Wlad's wins not Fury's. Next thing I know you've this dumbass thread. I didn't even claim Hopkins is Sergey's best win, just better than Wlad's best wins.

You don't see the leap there?

Really?

I think you do. I think you're a bit slow and don't realize what you call wit is really obvious and clumsy.

Comment

fury by a mile. bhop was beyond washed, shows how garbage pascal is. wlad still had lots left in the tank, he just got beat physiologically.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    Clearly Fury over Klitschko, I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise
                    This x99999999999999999

Comment

I done told you I chimed in amid a conversation that wasn't mine.

What does comparing Sergey to Wlad have to do with comparing Sergey to Tyson or Wlad to Hopkins?

Yes, that thread is about Ward and Fury, and yes people were comparing Ward's resume to Fury's resume. I spoke to Sergey's resume compared to Wlad's lack of resume. You made a thread about Hopkins because I claimed his old ass is a better win than any of Wlad's. That's Wlad's wins not Fury's. Next thing I know you've this dumbass thread. I didn't even claim Hopkins is Sergey's best win, just better than Wlad's best wins.

You don't see the leap there?

Really?

I think you do. I think you're a bit slow and don't realize what you call wit is really obvious and clumsy.
                      I quoted you my man.

You came into a conversation about Fury vs Ward and said Kovalev was a better win than Wlad because he beat a 50 year old hopkins and Wlad beat no one

hush now little boy.

I don't know how anyone who uses the phrase "I done told you" could ever think of calling someone else slow.

Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X