Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: Wilder Needs To Go Back To Drawing Board To Beat Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe deontay isn't the smoothest, most polished boxer. He's never going to be willie pep. But he always found a way to line up the hammer. The problem here is that in Tyson Fury, you have a guy who just isn't having it. He has good attributes and a brain and he's tough too. He's not just in there running around, looking to survive. He's looking to land his own shots. So let's say deontay goes and works on his jab. Ok cool. Fury has the tools to neutralize that, too. The problem isn't deontay's jab, it's his brain. He can't out think Tyson Fury. He's wired to destroy. He can't just unlearn that instinct and become something else, especially when he starts getting touched, and Fury is gonna be talking **** to him too. Deontay will be reacting to Fury and always be one step behind. He doesn't think or make adjustments as quick as Fury does. That's all i got for now

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
      When you are you going to accept it that your man was beaten twice by Fury?
      Last time I checked Tyson Fury drew with the 'Bronze-Bomber' and cheated him the second time. Why does it offend so many that all we want is a clean fight, without controversy? I guess taking into considering Tyson's shady past in big fights, that is asking for too much.
      Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      C'mon, you've gotta have more excuses, those are extremely WEAK!
      The illegal blows factored into the outcome. Those are observable facts that anyone can replay.
      Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
      I find Michael Griffin is usually effective and not too noticeable. He also knows when to stop a beating
      We need a ref thats going to be right in the action, Tyson is too cunning with his dirty tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        Thank you.
        He can't outbox Fury.
        Go for broke the 1st 5 rounds & if it don't work, move on.
        I would like to see Wildef throw 70 shots a round.
        That's his only chance
        Yes exactly, he should be playing to his strengths. Go to the body of Fury if he can't hit the head.

Mind you even in the last fight - he caught Fury with a number of telegraphed right-hands so I don't think Fury is elusive as people make him out to be.

Comment

No s#*t sherlock. Every who's lost to Fury needs to go back to drawing board

Comment

Wilder should avoid Fury if he values his life, i could see Tyson killing him next time, and unlike Deontay, Fury doesn't want a body on his record.

Wilder should sit it out, wait for Fury to retire and then fight for a vacant title.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Wilder should avoid Fury if he values his life, i could see Tyson killing him next time, and unlike Deontay, Fury doesn't want a body on his record.

Wilder should sit it out, wait for Fury to retire and then fight for a vacant title.
              That's funny because that's what he did to get the WBC the first time, wait for Klitschko to retire and fight for the vacant title!

Comment

Wilder still can beat all the guys not named Tyson Fury. he should just wait Fury to retire and take a free belt, or more of them.

As previous poster said, That is actually what he did the first time. Wilder can`t beat true champs ( Vitali, Fury).

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                  only low iq ldbc think fury cheated
                  Bye bye hater

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    Do you remember where he said that? Usually fighters don’t admit to something like that when they are in Fury’s situation.
                    In one of the press conferences before the first fight. How right he is . Minus the judging robbery in the first fight. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X