Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Price Should China Pay For This Pandemic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    Thanks mateeee!! Im effin lock in a far away place because of them
    Because of the travel bans?

Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Because of the travel bans?

Where are you?
      I’m from the central visayas part of the philippines.
      Now im stuck here up north.

Could’ve made a baby with my wife already with this lockdown.

im a marine engineer and we only go home for a few months after being away for a long time. And this is what I get for my vacation.

Comment

Speaking of SARS, it was also caused by a coronavirus. One that also originated in bats, but believed to have been passed to civet cats and then to humans.

The current outbreak was caused by a different strain of the same species of virus as the SARS outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Even those furthest on the left who utterly hate Trump disagree with you,

All of a sudden she is relevant because she supports the narrative you trying to push? If she is incompetent then, so is she now.

Trump disbanded the team in place to deal with situations like this. Also not doing a good job managing the situation and now the panic is getting out of control.

I sense no appeal from him to pull the country together, not that I'd be foolish enough to buy into that.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            All of a sudden she is relevant because she supports the narrative you trying to push? If she is incompetent then, so is she now.

Trump disbanded the team in place to deal with situations like this. Also not doing a good job managing the situation and now the panic is getting out of control.

I sense no appeal from him to pull the country together, not that I'd be foolish enough to buy into that.
            Trump did not disband anything. That’s more BS from the Left and their media puppets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sponse-office/

And Trump is doing a good job on this. His approval ratings are holding up just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Trump did not disband anything. That’s more BS from the Left and their media puppets.

And Trump is doing a good job on this. His approval ratings are holding up just fine.
              We will see. It's still early. Let's see what happens later this month and into August.

If things continue like this, his legacy will be in shambles. Once again, he is not providing leadership or inspiring the country to come together. Hell, Bush did a better job after 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

She is irrelevant and incompetent but you Pansys hold her in high esteem, so her irrelevant ass who you hold so highly agrees that President is doing a good job.

As for Trump disbanding the pandemic team those are lies that gullible people like yourself fall for because you enjoy any bad news about the President, even if its clearly fake news. The far left Washington Post debunked this,

As for the panic in the USA is not getting out of control anymore than it is any other part of the world, but nice try though.

Comment

She is irrelevant and incompetent but you Pansys hold her in high esteem, so her irrelevant ass who you hold so highly agrees that President is doing a good job.

As for Trump disbanding the pandemic team those are lies that gullible people like yourself fall for because you enjoy any bad news about the President, even if its clearly fake news. The far left Washington Post debunked this,

As for the panic in the USA is not getting out of control anymore than it is any other part of the world, but nice try though.
                  Straw man argument. I stopped reading right there. I don't know who u think I am. I am not a fan boy like you. Independent thinking with no political agenda past my own interests.

Please don't disrespect me cause I will go there with u. Read my history.

Comment

Spell "pansies" wrong u fuking idiot. U are a damn wind up doll. Watch how u address me phaggot.

Comment

Based on the dribble you wrote, as well as misspelled insults you attempted to hurl, u don't have the required brain cells for political commentary.

Go back to chewing bark or whatever trash like you do in their spare time. I will disregard anything else you have to say dealing with anything of substance.

Please and thank you. U fuking Kunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X