Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade, Liam Williams Enter Talks For Mandatory Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    He beats all them C level guys like Sulecki, Nelson, Akavov pretty easily IMO. Liam Williams is very underrated. The only one of those who are decent are Vanes and Culcay but I don’t believe either beat this 160 version of Liam Williams. He’s definitely the best guy Andrade has faced at 160.
    To each his own but not from what I seen, he has to fight to prove that. He'd probably go life & death with Culcay the way Derevyanchenko did.
    It's definitely not a forgone conclusion that he's on a level the aforementioned names aren't. Sulecki (who I think is better) is also currently ranked higher than him right now as well for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      To each his own but not from what I seen, he has to fight to prove that. He'd probably go life & death with Culcay the way Derevyanchenko did.
      It's definitely not a forgone conclusion that he's on a level the aforementioned names aren't. Sulecki (who I think is better) is also currently ranked higher than him right now as well for what it's worth.
      Liam Williams would knock Sulecki out IMO, I don’t rate Sulecki at all tbh man, I mean Gabe Rosado nearly stopped him and he didn’t win a second of any round against Andrade.

I agree Culcay and the 2013 version of Vanes would be tough fights but I think Williams beats them both at 160.

I just think Williams is a very progressive fighter, he looks to be rapidly improving at 160, his stoppage wins over Achour and Atlantez Fox were very impressive, and he should have at least one win over Liam Smith tbh. I don’t think he beats Andrade but he’ll present more of a challenge than any of his recent opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        nah jermall fought in showtime and did 250 views in his last fight lmao nice try doe.

Jermall be fightings heiland, adams, centeno etc. Hella cripples midgets and bums at 160. Imagine if andrade sunk to his level?
        andrade is fighting liam smiths leftovers hahahaha.. Some euro bum who lost to liam smith wow..... Charlos did 2.4 million and 2.1 million on fox hahaha... Clenelo and aj cant even dream of doing that on dazn lmfaooo

Comment

Liam Williams would knock Sulecki out IMO, I don’t rate Sulecki at all tbh man, I mean Gabe Rosado nearly stopped him and he didn’t win a second of any round against Andrade.

I agree Culcay and the 2013 version of Vanes would be tough fights but I think Williams beats them both at 160.

I just think Williams is a very progressive fighter, he looks to be rapidly improving at 160, his stoppage wins over Achour and Atlantez Fox were very impressive, and he should have at least one win over Liam Smith tbh. I don’t think he beats Andrade but he’ll present more of a challenge than any of his recent opposition.
          Yea but that's because of how good Andrade is, not how bad Sulecki is. Sulecki was piecing Jacobs up & had the decision looking in doubt before he got KD in the 12th. You don't rate Jacobs or you didn't watch that fight? & Sulecki was working Rosado until he got clipped. & when he did he still won clearly. He gave them hell in there hometowns, but not Andrade in his. I got Sulecki over Williams as of right now. I will watch tape if the fight gets made to freshen my memory, but that's how I feel off recollection.

People was saying Sulecki was arguably the best opponent Andrade was fighting at that time & it went exactly the way I called it & the Williams fight will look the same. If he comes to fight & doesn’t stop throwing like most Andrade opponents he will visit the canvas & it could be a short night.

Comment

Andrade is going to have to approach this fight knowing Williams is a threat. Frank ain't sending him out to get their WBO belt back for nothing.
            Last edited by Mammoth; 03-11-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Yea but that's because of how good Andrade is, not how bad Sulecki is. Sulecki was piecing Jacobs up & had the decision looking in doubt before he got KD in the 12th. You don't rate Jacobs or you didn't watch that fight? & Sulecki was working Rosado until he got clipped. & when he did he still won clearly. He gave them hell in there hometowns, but not Andrade in his. I got Sulecki over Williams as of right now. I will watch tape if the fight gets made to freshen my memory, but that's how I feel off recollection.

People was saying Sulecki was arguably the best opponent Andrade was fighting at that time & it went exactly the way I called it & the Williams fight will look the same. If he comes to fight & doesn’t stop throwing like most Andrade opponents he will visit the canvas & it could be a short night.
              What fight were you watching man?? Jacobs was won pretty easily, Sulecki is just busy he has little power, doesn’t have great technique etc. Jacobs laboured to a clear decision win.

The fight went exactly as I predicted because Sulecki is sh** and Andrade doesn’t have the power or mentality to get rid of guys. I picked Andrade Dec Wide x3 in the Pick Em league on here.

If he couldn’t stop Katundowka, I highly doubt he stops Williams... He’ll win by decision. It took him 9 rounds to get rid of Luke Keeler, my mate Tom Doran did that in 2 and he was a part time boxer who went into that fight with only 6 stoppages in 16 fights...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Andrade is going to have to approach this fight knowing Williams is a threat. Frank ain't sending him out to get their WBO belt back for nothing.
                  Frank couldn't even get his best soldier to get "their WBO belt back." Andrade will approach this fight like any of his others.
                  What fight were you watching man?? Jacobs was won pretty easily, Sulecki is just busy he has little power, doesn’t have great technique etc. Jacobs laboured to a clear decision win.

The fight went exactly as I predicted because Sulecki is sh** and Andrade doesn’t have the power or mentality to get rid of guys. I picked Andrade Dec Wide x3 in the Pick Em league on here.

If he couldn’t stop Katundowka, I highly doubt he stops Williams... He’ll win by decision. It took him 9 rounds to get rid of Luke Keeler, my mate Tom Doran did that in 2 and he was a part time boxer who went into that fight with only 6 stoppages in 16 fights...
                  You re-writing history or don't remember. Them HBO highlights is still on YouTube just go into the comment section. There's probably a NSB thread comment section as well. That wasn't "easy" for Jacobs. Not how it was anticipated beforehand. Sulecki was touching him up.

He doesn't have the power but he has a 62% KO ratio & has stopped or sat down all but 1 opponent at 160.

It doesn't matter what Tom Doran did I never seen him fight & I'm positive he can't beat Andrade. This explains why you think so highly of Williams, you're from the UK... The only people who think he can win (not saying you do) are from there.

Like I said if Williams comes to fight & doesn’t stop throwing like most Andrade opponents he will visit the canvas & it could be a short night. I can't predict if he'll continue to fight the way he normally does or decide he wants the moral victory of going the distance after realizing he can't land on Andrade.

Comment

Frank couldn't even get his best soldier to get "their WBO belt back." Andrade will approach this fight like any of his others.

You re-writing history or don't remember. Them HBO highlights is still on YouTube just go into the comment section. There's probably a NSB thread comment section as well. That wasn't "easy" for Jacobs. Not how it was anticipated beforehand. Sulecki was touching him up.

He doesn't have the power but he has a 62% KO ratio & has stopped or sat down all but 1 opponent at 160.

It doesn't matter what Tom Doran did I never seen him fight & I'm positive he can't beat Andrade. This explains why you think so highly of Williams, you're from the UK... The only people who think he can win (not saying you do) are from there.

Like I said if Williams comes to fight & doesn’t stop throwing like most Andrade opponents he will visit the canvas & it could be a short night. I can't predict if he'll continue to fight the way he normally does or decide he wants the moral victory of going the distance after realizing he can't land on Andrade.
                    It's 100% Frank's best soldier. I hope Andrade takes this fight seriously. He should win but Williams is better than his record suggests.
                    Last edited by Mammoth; 03-11-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

“Highlights” c’mon dude...😂 I’ve watched the full fight and Jacobs won clearly. Sulecki never looked like winning that fight he won 3/4 rounds at most. It was competitive in spots but Jacobs won comfortably.

Andrade has a 62% KO ratio cause of the poor standard of his opposition. Who’s the best fighter he’s stopped? Willie Nelson?

If Tom Doran a part time fighter who decided to pursue a career in engineering instead of boxing destroyed Luke Keeler in 2 rounds when it took Andrade 9 what does that say about Andrade’s power? And Doran was more of a technique guy himself he wasn’t a puncher.

Nationality has nothing to do with it. I’d actually root for Andrade against Williams, I’m not a fan of Williams and I’ve actually met Andrade in Vegas and he was a real nice guy. However that doesn’t change the fact that Andrade’s resume is terrible and Williams will be one of the best fighters he’s ever faced as a pro.

You seem very defensive about Andrade bro, are you a big fan or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X