Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Fury vs Klitschko be ruled a No-Contest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Fury vs Klitschko be ruled a No-Contest?

Since Fury took steroids?

Well he tested clean prior and post fight for that fight at least so no, it shouldn't be. You can bet your bottom dollar that Wlad would have had the most stringent testing imaginable in place too

Comment

anyone correct me if i'm wrong - but fury only failed one test, and that was before or after the hammer fight. how would that get his fight vs wlad overturned if he never tested positive once testing for that fight had begun?

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Nope since Fury came clean with tests regarding this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
          Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
          Well he tested clean prior and post fight for that fight at least so no, it shouldn't be. You can bet your bottom dollar that Wlad would have had the most stringent testing imaginable in place too
          Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          anyone correct me if i'm wrong - but fury only failed one test, and that was before or after the hammer fight. how would that get his fight vs wlad overturned if he never tested positive once testing for that fight had begun?
          Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Nope since Fury came clean with tests regarding this fight.
          ... in fact, Fury has a messy history with drugs...

... "The Sunday Mirror claimed that test samples taken between February and March in 2015, before Fury’s first bout with Klitschko, led to an investigation by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) officials. The paper said that Fury and his cousin “then attended a meeting in September, when he was told the levels of the steroid (nandrolone) found were higher than the body would naturally produce”.

... then, VADA had Fury tested positive for cocaine before the Klitschko rematch and was suspended for 2 years from boxing...

... (Nota Bene: Klitschko did not file a complaint after the first fight... Got tricked?...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... "The Sunday Mirror claimed that test samples taken between February and March in 2015, before Fury’s first bout with Klitschko, led to an investigation by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) officials. The paper said that Fury and his cousin “then attended a meeting in September, when he was told the levels of the steroid (nandrolone) found were higher than the body would naturally produce”.

... then, VADA had Fury tested positive for cocaine before the Klitschko rematch and was suspended for 2 years from boxing...

... (Nota Bene: Klitschko did not file a complaint after the first fight... Got tricked?...)
            PED junkies (like Gypsies) are pathetic. However, Wlads loss had nothing to do w PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              PED junkies (like Gypsies) are pathetic. However, Wlads loss had nothing to do w PEDs
              ... the "situation" was/is complex (as it always is)... I used to be (and I still think that I am) neutral with respect to this...

... But I must confess that, back then, I was rooting for Fury (vs Klitschko) -- because of those issues related to the gloves and the mattress... remember those "issues"?...

Comment

... the "situation" was/is complex (as it always is)... I used to be (and I still think that I am) neutral with respect to this...

... But I must confess that, back then, I was rooting for Fury (vs Klitschko) -- because of those issues related to the gloves and the mattress... remember those "issues"?...
                Son, are you high?

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                  Son, are you high?
                  ... son?...

... I guess that you may be my son... and even grandson...

Comment

I suppose cocaine could be used to cut weight, so fair point.

(Does cocaine mask other drugs too? I think I heard it might, not 100% sure).

Cheating or not, it could be a case of 'mexican beef' because the wild boar story checks out, he was living off the grid in a caravan with Hughie and Peter and I know someone in his family, I think a brother, breeds boar or something

Comment

Working...
                    X