Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Can Teach Deontay Wilder How To Beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
    Fighters should avoid floyd as both a trainer and promoter, the only thing this guy cares about is himself
    Yessir.
    Floyd don’t give a flying FACK about the black community, let alone Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Special fighter, like being 6 ft 9in ! Thats his major specialty because it gives his style a major advantage, other than that his boxing is not great.

Wilder is all about power, if he can land he can beat anyone, what he needs to learn is how to set up his shots inside off winging haymakers.

Jeff says it best, Floyd could make him better by just getting him back to the fundamentals of boxing, would that be enough to win the trilogy, I doubt it but HWs anything can happen.

His boxing is way above average, but not even close to being a "once every century" talent LMAO. Any moderate boxing fan would have zero trouble naming at least 25-50 boxers from the past century that are considered superior than Fury.

How is a guy who hasn't even scratched the P4P top rankings be considered a once fighter? SpaceX must be secretly working on a Fury hype train.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
        Ok.Well Who the "Fook did he actually beat and/or fight for his 54-0 record to actually mean anything?" In my Conner McGregor Voice. You can't be this stupid. Can you? There are a lot of people that can have a record like that fighting cans that no one knows. I didn't think I would have to spell something like that out for you but there you go. Some people smh.
        No...there's only one. That's why it's called a record.
        In my best Malignaggi voice ==>
        Don't bring coins to a cash fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          No...there's only one. That's why it's called a record.
          In my best Malignaggi voice ==>
          Don't bring coins to a cash fight.
          You're stupid...if you don't know that its "who" you fight that makes your record meaningful or not then you have no hope and we have nothing left to discuss. Seek professional help...

Comment

• No, chicken boy, you can't teach wilder to win against fury. You can only teach him how to run like you usually did in the ring. LMAO

Comment

Working...
            X