Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Can Teach Deontay Wilder How To Beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with a shotgun

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Floyd doesn't have the record.

"Who the Fook is that guy!!!" in my Connor McGreogor voice lol

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
        "Who the Fook is that guy!!!" in my Connor McGreogor voice lol
        Are you some kind of casual? Everybody knows 54-0 Wanheng Menayothin.

Comment

Wilder being trained by Floyd

Comment

One day in the gym with Wilder and Mayweather would be putting all his money on Fury. The guy is obviously uncoachable or he would have learnt to counter punch a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Are you some kind of casual? Everybody knows 54-0 Wanheng Menayothin.
              Five Star Grilled Chicken !

Comment

May finna teach him to do Fury like Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                  One way beef. Floyd's never said anything about Wilder. Wilder's upset that Floyd never acknowledged or supported him. The question is, does Wilder hold those same feelings towards every other legend or current boxer that doesn't feel any kind of way about him? If it's only for Mayweather...that's...weird.
                  If he really banned Mike think yes

Comment

Originally posted by philb View Post
                    That is so true, cant believe his camp has had that attitude all along, “if its not broken dont fix it.” I mean come on, how long were they gonna rely on that? Reminds me of jeff lacy back in the day gettin exposed by joe calzaghe, and lacy had way more boxing fundamentals than deontay relatively smh. He wastes so much energy with the wild swinging too. I really do believe he needs to go to kronk, he be just another fighter forced into the grueling training, no diva stuff tolerated lol. Look how they transformed wlad to reign for so long after he got exposed/kod back in the day.
                    For a newb you're pretty sharp, you have a future here. Decent boxing knowledge, no bs or trolling, good job.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      One day in the gym with Wilder and Mayweather would be putting all his money on Fury. The guy is obviously uncoachable or he would have learnt to counter punch a long time ago.
                      Bwhahahhahahaha! Exactly right. I can't stop laughing. Comment of the week!

I can just imagine Mayweather sitting in Wilder's corner, cheering on the beating that Fury is giving Wilder.
                      Last edited by Lunchbucket; 03-02-2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X