Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm The One Fight Mayweather Avoided and Didn't Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    what's your evidence of this? also are you saying pakistani people don't count? are you saying they should only count as 3/5ths of a person or something?
    ———-
    Before Khan do you think Pakistanis watched boxing?
    After Khan do you think they’ll follow boxing?

That aside, nobody on any platform says anything positive about Khan. Those that do are Pakistanis. Look at the guy I am debating on this post.
    How do you suppose Khan got all those guys to vote for him? Nobody but Pakistanis like him.

Comment

• Losers do too much talking
      Khan should have taken over the sport in May's absence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ————————-

Canelo destroyed Khan so Canelo should have destroyed Floyd who was afraid of Khan.

Khan got destroyed by Garcia, Prescott, Crawford and Canelo.
        Khan also got beat by Peterson

Idiot

None of those guys beat Maidana.
        And Maidana whooped Floyd’s.
        And Khan beat Maidana.
        So Prime Khan whoops Floyd.

Learn math kid, and gtfoh until you do.

Comment

———

I am just amused that you don’t deny you are a Karachi born roti loving idiot.

Those guys ALL knocked Khan out. Do you not get that fact in your silly head? They all destroyed Khan.
          You keep tapping on about Floyd being scared of a guy that was knocked out several times.
          If Khan was that good, why couldn’t he beat these guys?
          He was scared of Khan. Lifeless. As he was with Margarito. There are people who witnessed Floyd actually taking a **** in his pants when Marg approached him about a fight. They say Floyd had to leave and go back to his room to shower and change his pants. That he threw away the pants he was wearing in a bag. Security found it. Floyd **** himself

Comment

• Be interesting who Khan fights next. Whoever it is it will be either really easy like le greco, or someone who will tag him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianSensation_ View Post
              He was scared of Khan. Lifeless. As he was with Margarito. There are people who witnessed Floyd actually taking a **** in his pants when Marg approached him about a fight. They say Floyd had to leave and go back to his room to shower and change his pants. That he threw away the pants he was wearing in a bag. Security found it. Floyd **** himself
              ———-

Is that why Margarito went on to get KO’d by Mosley?

Since the only thing you can read is Urdu, I am going to assume you didn’t read what I wrote about Canelo, Garcia, Prescott and Crawford knocking your cousin out.
              Khan was knocked out senseless. Those are facts!!

Your crap is just speculation and conjecture.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                None of those guys beat Maidana.
                And Maidana whooped Floyd’s.
                And Khan beat Maidana.
                So Prime Khan whoops Floyd.

Learn math kid, and gtfoh until you do.
                ———-

So using your math, Marquez knocked out Pac-Man and Canelo destroyed Khan so they both should have beaten Floyd.

That’s your math you Neanderthal !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianSensation_ View Post
                  A world champion. Like that means something. so are you saying Floyd fought for a useless belt and less money and let his fans down to do so being his fans picked Khan.

Also did he really need to fight him twice. He clearly wasnt a World champ the second time. Why not fight Khan instead of Maidana the second time. Especially if Floyd went to the UK for Khan. He sure threw away a lot of money
                  ———

Floyd made $32 Million. Khan’s biggest paycheck was $8 Million when he fought Canelo.

Floyd made $80 million when he beat Canelo

So you are telling us Khan would have gotten Floyd more money!!
                  Once again, go play cricket. Once Khan retires you are never going to watch boxing.

Comment

———-
                    Before Khan do you think Pakistanis watched boxing?
                    After Khan do you think they’ll follow boxing?

That aside, nobody on any platform says anything positive about Khan. Those that do are Pakistanis. Look at the guy I am debating on this post.
                    How do you suppose Khan got all those guys to vote for him? Nobody but Pakistanis like him.
                    i would say Ali and then Prince Nas being muslim was what got many of them into boxing but as casuals.

I grew up in a town called Bury, one over from Bolton. AK actually trained in Bury.
                    Anyway, Pakistanis in both towns who knew about AK before he even got to the olympics all used to tell me back then that he got roughed up by any 'tough' pakistani guy in his age group who wanted to bring him down.
                    i dont know where you get the myth that pakistanis support him. He has pakistani fans, but he also has plenty of white fans.

AK came out of that early 00s labour government era where multiculturalism was pushed and celebrated. That's also why he got the push early and was awarded a bbc contract.
                    when he got ****y around the pakistani part of manchester (rusholme) where he used to hang out, a lot of pakistanis began picking up on his attitude/****iness. remember he also ran someone over and got away with it.
                    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...roken-man.html

i recall one pakistani guy telling me that on his sisters wedding day, he'd hired a car..was driving to the venue with his family only for AK to pull out and try racing him. They both stopped off to fill up petrol and AK mocked him with 'so when's the car going back?' (because it was on hire, whilst amir owned his cars).

the other thing was, when AK was going into the fight vs prescott, i used to have a load of pakistanis (friends and their friends) on my msn. what i read from those chats was that AK was getting above his station by thinking its okay to fight/box in ramadan.
                    When he lost, the attitude was 'serves him right'.
                    (with that said, julian williams also boxed in ramadan and credited that to his win over Hurd).

btw, most i know also didnt like prince nas for the same reasons, ****y as hell for a short guy. a lot of people dont like that ****iness in general. when you look at Ricky Hatton, he would be seen walking around with his partner in the normal shops of manchester or drinking amongst regular people. not ****y at all.
                    TF has always been down to earth..and a lot of pakistanis like him.
                    AJ isnt ****y either, or at least not with the public.

why do you think AK didnt find a girl in the UK? he thought he was above that.
                    a proper little queen.

i cant talk for pakistanis in pakistan, i dont think most of them care about AK, different mentality and their sport is cricket..
                    However in the uk, many dont like him.

this is the mentality of pakistanis here.

lol at tyan booth.

Comment

• Those jokes belong on Comedy Central

Comment

Working...
                      X