Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Dillian Whyte tells Ortiz to scap thought of fighting on a under card, tells Ortiz to man up and accept to fight him Dec 22 headlining O2 arena PPV instead of Chisora. Whyte said he will get Hearn to send Ortiz a contract.

Last edited by NahMean; 10-05-2018, 09:32 AM.

Not ppv but on normal sky sports would be good.

Comment

Ortiz aint taking any serious fights. You scroll through his entire record and you can see that.

Whte on the other hand, whether you like him or not, takes tough fight and doesnt give a crap.

Comment

Ortiz don't want none of that work!! Mans is pushing 50!

Comment

Interesting. Hopefully it develops.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-novice View Post
            Not ppv but on normal sky sports would be good.

Whyte v Parker did over 400k buys and was a success so they will try to make Whtye PPV as much as they can. Whyte vs Chisora is deffo a PPV fight so if Whyte is going to fight anyone else other than Chisora he will still want the same purse from a PPV as no fighter will deliberately take a lower purse when they have a choice.. I like Whyte a lot cus he wants to fight the best, he wanted to fight Whyte and Povetkin previously too.. not to mention he wanted Wilder and even offered hi 8mil for it.

Comment

I'm sure some people will claim it has to be in america.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Dillian Whyte tells Ortiz to scap thought of fighting on a under card, tells Ortiz to man up and accept to fight him Dec 22 headlining O2 arena PPV instead of Chisora. Whyte said he will get Hearn to send Ortiz a contract.

i dont see why not if they both get more money

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  i dont see why not if they both get more money
                  I have a feeling Wilder and team are preparing a Wilder v Ortiz rematch on PPV so they want Ortiz on the under card so they can build that storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    I'm sure some people will claim it has to be in america.
                    Who would say that? Or are you just creating false narratives?

This sounds like a great idea. Ortiz isn't afraid to travel.

Comment

Working...
                    X