Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You can't even comprehend the fact that Triple L got smacked....LMMFAO
    Before you play this stupid game why not read my other post? I'm fine with the outcome of was a great fight and both fought hard. I don't need someone winning or losing to feel better about myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Yes, and I also noticed the only guy who got noticeably rocked was canelo. I'm fine with the outcome of the fight, both guy's landed some really good shots. But using pictures of their faces after the fight proves absolutely nothing.
      So if I go to a skiing trip & come back in crutches it don't mean nothing? LMMFAO! FOH

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        So if I go to a skiing trip & come back in crutches it don't mean nothing? LMMFAO! FOH
        You really seem to over extend yourself thinking you got people. No, that isn't even comparable. Try again.

Comment

Before you play this stupid game why not read my other post? I'm fine with the outcome of was a great fight and both fought hard. I don't need someone winning or losing to feel better about myself.
          It doesn't make me "feel better about myself" it makes me laugh at people that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" LMMFAO!

Comment

Ggg easily

He was lumped up all over looking like a character from the hills have eyes movie

Comment

You really seem to over extend yourself thinking you got people. No, that isn't even comparable. Try again.
              👌🏼 buddy, whatever you say....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Never in that trouble. Are you illiterate or just stupid?
                Neither but you mad....LMMFAO!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Voted Golovkin by mistake.

GGG bruises easily so comparisons like this are irrelevant really.

Golovkin was the one who hurt his opponent on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    GGG did, but that pic isn't "natural".

Here's a better version of it...

Thank you for the real pic. Triple L still looks like shet....LMMFAO!

Comment

i thought GOLOVKIN (the user) was the only one posting edited images

Comment

Working...
                      X