I don't no know if I would call this good news or bad news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Yep.

The truth is Hearn wants to control the worldwide TV rights to this fight. Hearn's personal cut out of the $50m is not more than what he thinks he can make owning all the TV rights.

AJ would probably take that fee in a heartbeat, but it's not favourable to Eddie's personal gain.

That's basically the top and bottom of it. Hearn wants to give Wilder a flat fee and have everything in his favour, not even in AJ's best interests.
    Nope,....AJ said he won't "Sell his soul" in regards to the $50,000,000...even though prior to the offer he said he would.I think his trainer and Hearn want to wait a while for this fight....but he risks losing along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This is a prime example when you follow ******ed you tube channels ....you post ******ed threads ! lol
      Tim Tim

the reports was published on the World Boxing News Website , maybe if you didn’t spend your life giving Hearn & AJ digital blo.wjobs on this forum you’d know that

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Where are you ''hearing'' this? in your mind?
      The report came out a couple days ago on World Boxing News

Is there any truth to it , I don’t know

But the Povetkin fight still isn’t signed ( the longest 24hrs in the history of time )

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Tim Tim

the reports was published on the World Boxing News Website , maybe if you didn’t spend your life giving Hearn & AJ digital blo.wjobs on this forum you’d know that

But the Povetkin fight still isn’t signed ( the longest 24hrs in the history of time )
        So you don't know if it's signed or not?

I love that you're blaming Hearn instead of WBA, but when Wilder fights Stiverne for a second time, it was solely down to WBC.

More pathetic excuses and double standards.

Comment

I like how people are so concerned with Joshua's money.

He is in business with Matchroom and Perform Group. He's making high level business moves. He has his own management company including boxers like Okolie and Buatsi. He has around 28 commercial deals.

Wilder and his minions keep bringing up the 50m like an ex girlfriend. Get over it.

Joshua is well on his way to selling over a million tickets throughout his career, is the face of Sky Sports Box Office, and potentially the face of DAZN which may grow into the biggest sports streaming service in the US.

For as long as he continues to win, and perhaps even in the event of a loss, he is earning big money for the foreseeable future.

Anybody who wants a piece of it needs to jump on the train. If they don't they are stranded on the platform shouting, screaming and ultimately forgotten by which time the security man will drag them out for not holding a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            So you don't know if it's signed or not?

I love that you're blaming Hearn instead of WBA, but when Wilder fights Stiverne for a second time, it was solely down to WBC.

More pathetic excuses and double standards.
            All I did was give you the website the report came
            From

And According to the article and Povetkins side which was quoted it isn’t official yet. Is it next I’m assuming so but it’s apparently it’s not done yet

Have you seen the announcement for a fight yet ? No just a announcement for AJs next 2 fights being at Wembley in Sept / April

Quit acting like a bi.t h and Take your mensturations up with them

Comment

Tim Tim

Thank you bruh...

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                I like how people are so concerned with Joshua's money.

He is in business with Matchroom and Perform Group. He's making high level business moves. He has his own management company including boxers like Okolie and Buatsi. He has around 28 commercial deals.

Wilder and his minions keep bringing up the 50m like an ex girlfriend. Get over it.

Joshua is well on his way to selling over a million tickets throughout his career, is the face of Sky Sports Box Office, and potentially the face of DAZN which may grow into the biggest sports streaming service in the US.

For as long as he continues to win, and perhaps even in the event of a loss, he is earning big money for the foreseeable future.

Anybody who wants a piece of it needs to jump on the train. If they don't they are stranded on the platform shouting, screaming and ultimately forgotten by which time the security man will drag them out for not holding a ticket.
                guy says "i like how people are so concerned about AJs money"..and then goes on to talk about AJs money

gotta love it...these guys literally hang from AJ's pubes

when exactly did fighting for legacy go out the window? it used to be so "in the mode" when golovkin was chasing canelo......then, poof, all of the sudden the money started to matter

of course, we all know 50 mil is nothing to scoff at for a megafight in vegas to unify the HW title.....but someone was more worried about the fans!
                Last edited by Curt Henning; 07-06-2018, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  guy says "i like how people are so concerned about AJs money"..and then goes on to talk about AJs money

gotta love it...these guys literally hang from AJ's pubes
                  Lmmfao lol... Epic first sentence, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Thank you bruh...
                    All good

I don’t even know why I respond to these F.aggots

Already got 1/2 these AJ cheerleading imbreds on ignore because they’re pathetic losers. Like it’s cool to be a AJ fan just be somewhat objective

They Just repeat what Eddie says as facts

Of course They don’t want to read the article. It would probably make their head explode if there was friction between their Idol and his bodyguard

Comment

All I did was give you the website the report came
                      From

And According to the article and Povetkins side which was quoted it isn’t official yet. Is it next I’m assuming so but it’s apparently it’s not done yet

Have you seen the announcement for a fight yet ? No just a announcement for AJs next 2 fights being at Wembley in Sept / April

Quit acting like a bi.t h and Take your mensturations up with them
                      Everyone knows it's the next fight, so who's really acting a like a ***** here?

Comment

Working...
                      X