• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    Kabayel man.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Kabayel man.
      Hey whats up ? what you think of Wilder's win last nite?He keeps that jab(and even improves it)He gonna be hard to beat with just them 2 punches.Cant wait to see Wilder vs Joshua hope it ends up as trilogy GREAT FIGHT TO HELP BRING BOXING BACK!!!!!

Comment

Miller, whyte, and Chisora are all similiar kind of fighters, fringe contender types.

Miller isnt that good. He is a non factor even in this shtty HW division.

Comment

Didn’t Chisora get beat (AGAIN) this weekend?

He’s the gatekeeper who stands there and holds the gate wide open and waves everyone through.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Hey whats up ? what you think of Wilder's win last nite?He keeps that jab(and even improves it)He gonna be hard to beat with just them 2 punches.Cant wait to see Wilder vs Joshua hope it ends up as trilogy GREAT FIGHT TO HELP BRING BOXING BACK!!!!!
            Everyone's ****ting on Stiverne but the execution was fantastic. I liked Wilders attitude. Banging the chest. Standing there after Stiverne took a 8 count & just spazzing out after the death stare.

As for Wilder vs AJ, I've got Wilder stopping AJ mid-late. AJ weighing in 254 will be his undoing, that gas tank is questionable. If Deontay can out jab, pivot and keep AJ off balance and earn his respect by clipping him with a huge shot from early I think he'll stop him. Wilder more textbook and fluid.

However AJ Gold and Deontay Bronze. That's going to play a part.

Comment

Your thoughts??

Comment

Everyone's ****ting on Stiverne but the execution was fantastic. I liked Wilders attitude. Banging the chest. Standing there after Stiverne took a 8 count & just spazzing out after the death stare.

As for Wilder vs AJ, I've got Wilder stopping AJ mid-late. AJ weighing in 254 will be his undoing, that gas tank is questionable. If Deontay can out jab, pivot and keep AJ off balance and earn his respect by clipping him with a huge shot from early I think he'll stop him. Wilder more textbook and fluid.

However AJ Gold and Deontay Bronze. That's going to play a part.
                Nice points and I agree 254 is BIG deal he gassed by 5-6 in last fight FOUGHT AT HIS PACE.Thats big but I do see Joshua as being better textbook or at least more punch variety upper,hook are two puncher's Wilder don't really have.I mean he throw's the hook but its pretty wide.But THAT JAB man with just that and great st8 right.Plus like you pointed out his mobility and stamina I faver him.And that's about 1st time I had a fav between them.Athough it very could just be whoever lands 1st punch lol.

Comment

I see it early before 4 prob,Just too much power between them.And also another that you hit on yea BS was overweight and not the fighter he was in 1st fight(mid top 10 then)HE HAD never BEEN koed and last nite he went to sleep.Did you u hear him after 1st kd he told ref"he hit me behind head"and he really meant it lol.Ref just told him"no he did not"I mean could not have been st8er and landed right on button.

Comment

Nice points and I agree 254 is BIG deal he gassed by 5-6 in last fight FOUGHT AT HIS PACE.Thats big but I do see Joshua as being better textbook or at least more punch variety upper,hook are two puncher's Wilder don't really have.I mean he throw's the hook but its pretty wide.But THAT JAB man with just that and great st8 right.Plus like you pointed out his mobility and stamina I faver him.And that's about 1st time I had a fav between them.Athough it very could just be whoever lands 1st punch lol.
                    That's what I was thinking. We've seen AJ get off the canvas and survive. If Wilder gets knocked down I don't know how he'll react. The first big punch/moment from either men might decide it. Both packing dynamite.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. We've seen AJ get off the canvas and survive. If Wilder gets knocked down I don't know how he'll react. The first big punch/moment from either men might decide it. Both packing dynamite.
                      Yea something tells though that Wilder's got balls.His chin may be little soft maybe but I think you would have to knock him out to keep him down.They way he kept punching after he broke hand a couple times tells me he is tough.Thats not easy to do at full speed I mean sometimes you got no choice but to TAKE punches but you do got choice to THROW them with broke hand esp hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X